I spent some time with friends in Myrtle Beach at the end of March. We wanted to be somewhere close to the boardwalk without being too close to the boardwalk. Bay View was an okay choice. The room was nice, clean and had everything we needed. The price was excellent for the time of year - we priced several hotels and this one was the best value for the amenities offered.
The indoor pool area had a very over chlorinated smell, but all of the doors and windows were shut so there was no real ventilation. We didn't swim, just walked through on our way to outside.
I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The smoke-free Bay View Resort is located on the NEW oceanfront boardwalk promenade. Bay View features an array of water amenities from an indoor lazy river, pool, spa tub to a children's pool as well as an oceanfront splashdeck. Guests love starting their day with fresh brewed coffee and pastries from the on-site Starbucks. Guests take advantage of the preferred pricing offered by area attractions and golf courses. Accommodations - Select from a variety of 1, 2 or 3 bedroom condos featuring large, private balconies with either sunrise or sunset views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, MyrtleBeachHotels, Hotels.com, EasyToBook and Odigeo so you can book your Bay View on the Boardwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay View On The Boardwalk Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Bay View Myrtle Beach
- Bay View Hotel
- Bayview Resort Myrtle Beach Sc