Family visits here every year. The hotel is very nice and large. However they only have 3 elevators which are very slow. We had to carry our bags down 13 flights of stairs because all of them quit working. I do love that they have a starbucks in the hotel. It is right in the middle of the strip and is close to everything. It is about a mile from the Boardwalk with all the shops. Overall a very nice hotel but it is very pricey. We usually get the two bedroom condo with a full kitchen and it is very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The smoke-free Bay View Resort is located on the NEW oceanfront boardwalk promenade. Bay View features an array of water amenities from an indoor lazy river, pool, spa tub to a children's pool as well as an oceanfront splashdeck. Guests love starting their day with fresh brewed coffee and pastries from the on-site Starbucks. Guests take advantage of the preferred pricing offered by area attractions and golf courses. Accommodations - Select from a variety of 1, 2 or 3 bedroom condos featuring large, private balconies with either sunrise or sunset views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with AAA Travel Services, MyrtleBeachHotels, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Bay View on the Boardwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay View On The Boardwalk Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Bay View Myrtle Beach
- Bay View Hotel
- Bayview Resort Myrtle Beach Sc