This is my 3rd time at bayview. My boyfriend and I were at myrtle all week and stayed at the seaglass tower. We decided to extend the vacation into the wknd and stay at another resort just for the heck of it. I chose the bayview because its a very nice place. The suites are very spacious and clean! The balcony's are huge, the pools are great, and the customer service is awesome. Starbucks onsite is a huge plus! My only complaint is not enough elevators. Check out time was a nightmare trying to get an elevator and a cart. It took us over an hour to get out of there! otherwise great place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The smoke-free Bay View Resort is located on the NEW oceanfront boardwalk promenade. Bay View features an array of water amenities from an indoor lazy river, pool, spa tub to a children's pool as well as an oceanfront splashdeck. Guests love starting their day with fresh brewed coffee and pastries from the on-site Starbucks. Guests take advantage of the preferred pricing offered by area attractions and golf courses. Accommodations - Select from a variety of 1, 2 or 3 bedroom condos featuring large, private balconies with either sunrise or sunset views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with AAA Travel Services, Booking.com, Expedia, MyrtleBeachHotels, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Bay View on the Boardwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay View On The Boardwalk Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Bay View Myrtle Beach
- Bay View Hotel
- Bayview Resort Myrtle Beach Sc