I had a few days between business meetings and decided to stopover in Myrtle Beach. I am very pleased that I chose the Bayview Resort.
With the low price that I paid for the room, I wasn't expecting much. Boy, was I surprised!
The hotel is located on the Boardwalk and within walking distance are a lot of great restaurants and bars.
I had an oceanview room and the views were fantastic.
The check-in process was quick and easy. The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful.
The room was clean and appears to have been recently updated. The bedspreads and curtains could use replacing as they were well worn and detracted from the other updates in the room.
My room had a microwave, small refrigerator and a second sink outside the bathroom. Nice flat panel TV too.
The pool/lazy river area seemed to be well enjoyed by those who were traveling with children. I was there to read on my balcony and relax so the pool was not of interest to me. I will say that what I pictured in my mind as a "lazy river" was much bigger and nicer than what I saw at the Bayview.
A quick tip about the parking situation. The small dropoff area in front of the hotel was packed when I arrived. The Bayview's parking garage is secured and you need a room key to open the gate to park there. I parked on the street about a block away and walked to the hotel to check-in. Once checked in, I could go back to the car and move it to the parking garage. The walk from the garage is not bad at all. There is public parking (with a fee) on both sides of the hotel.
I plan to go back to Myrtle Beach in the spring and will stay at the Bayview again.
- Also Known As:
- Bay View On The Boardwalk Hotel
- Bay View On The Boardwalk Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Bay View Myrtle Beach
- Bayview Resort Myrtle Beach
- Bay View Hotel
- Bay View Resort Myrtle Beach
- Bayview Resort Myrtle Beach Sc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The smoke-free Bay View Resort is located on the NEW oceanfront boardwalk promenade. Bay View features an array of water amenities from an indoor lazy river, pool, spa tub to a children's pool as well as an oceanfront splashdeck. Guests love starting their day with fresh brewed coffee and pastries from the on-site Starbucks. Guests take advantage of the preferred pricing offered by area attractions and golf courses. Accommodations - Select from a variety of 1, 2 or 3 bedroom condos featuring large, private balconies with either sunrise or sunset views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with AAA Travel Services, Priceline, Booking.com, MyrtleBeachHotels, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Expedia, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Bay View on the Boardwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.