“Great food, atmosphere and service” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 760 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Hull, Massachusetts
“Great food, atmosphere and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

Luigi's was recommended by a friend. I'm so thrilled that we had dinner there with friends. The food was all great and like home cooked. It's a hidden gem, family owned. I've dined in Italy, Little Italy in NY and the North End in Boston and this was comparable! My friend says "the best New England Clam chowder I've ever had"! Being from Boston that's pretty amazing!!

Visited March 2014

Kansas City, Missouri, United States
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

Every time we come to Myrtle Beach we stop at Luigi's! We love the food and the wines available! Great atmosphere! I highly recommend Luigi's!!!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Glen Gardner, New Jersey
“Nice surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

Short visit to myrtle beach, found a coupon for this restaurant and checked out trip advisor. Everything looked good and it was. Good food, good service, good presentation.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Williamsburg, Virginia
“"A local gem!"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I went to Luigi's on a Saturday evening with my boyfriend and our boys,the restaurant was very busy with a lovely happy vibe,we were made to feel welcome immediately ,we all have different starters,there is a lot of choice,the boys went for main course pasta,I had the seared scallops and my partner had the lamb chops,all the food looked really good,and tasted really good,they have lots of staff,so even though it was busy we didn't wait long for food.All plates were cleared!We all really enjoyed the evening,will definitely be going back!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“2 out of 3 ain't bad”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

Three of us had dinner here on a very quiet Monday night. Service (Emily) was friendly and efficient. My Veal Franchese was excellent as was my wife's Osso Buco and risotto. Unfortunatley my Mother in law's Linguini with White clam sauce was bland and tasteless - sauce was watery. This is my third time here and we've never been disappointed before so we'll chalk this one up to a bad night and try again.

• Visited February 2014