“Ok.....was not impressed.” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Late Night, Dessert
Harmony, North Carolina, United States
“Ok.....was not impressed.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

First time eating at the Giant Crab. I was not impressed to say the least. My husband and I usually eat at Crabby Mikes, so we are not shocked by the price, but was very disappointed in the crab legs. They seemed dry. My husband got the breaded flounder and was frustrated because it seemed to be more breading than flounder. I tried the stuffed flounder and it was good. Their mixed drinks with souvenir glasses was very good and not overly priced....ranging from $8.50 - $10. There were lots of different food choices and they had a kid bar area. My husband took advantage of the hibachi area and liked the food they cooked for him. Next time we will either stick with Crabby Mikes or try the original Benjamins next door.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

U.S.A
“Ok, nothing special.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Food is ok, Lots of choices,peach cobbler was undercooked people will Run you over trying to fill their guts. Very expensive..$28 per person not including drink.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Mount Airy
“Excellent Seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

We went here on our trip to Myrtle Beach, Sc it has almost any kind of seafood you can think of and for the price you can't beat it. They have crab legs shrimp oysters, calimari, a kids station just incase your child doesn't like seafood. My whole family found something they liked I loved the Cajun crab legs had never seen them anywhere before but they were great. They also have a salad bar and dessert bar.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Oahu, Hawaii
“Believe It The Reviews On Here Are True”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Our waiters name was Kyle he was kind as can be, but you know how they are when working for tip. "Heed The Warning Of The Prices" don't let your hungry stomach get in the way, $35.99 for the buffet just for one person, that was way to much OMG, I could have gone shopping paying a little less then that for 3 people! the place smelled, the hibachi food I was craving for decided to try it. it was not to pleasing (the meat tasted liked it been chilling on ice for a while) trust me it tasted bad.. to me the only thing that tasted really good was the coke drink, I was drinking all night. will not be returning, neither my family nor friends. this is just my opinion. try it for yourselves. if you come out liking it then "more power to you" but if not then "I told you so"
if your a "Seafood Restaurant Buffet Place" then just have only seafood, because that is what most people will expect and see. not chicken, meatloaf, mash potato gravy, etc.... if they want to see that they can get a better deal at the Golden Coral or @ Ryans. but once again heed the warning if you do plan to eat here, make sure you have enough cash, enough on your credit card to pay for the check. you might have to take out a loan from the bank if you invite your friends. so watch out........

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Georgia
“awsome crab leggs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

my husband and i ate here twice while visiting myrtle beach for a week. we have never seen any place serve crab legs this huge. it was unbelivably big. there were certain things on the buffet we didnt eat but everything we did was great. the price is a little high but its understandable when you serve crab legs that big and that much food. we loved it. my 18 month old little boy loved the shrimp, speggetti, fries, soup, and the clams plus the sweeties. he ate till his little belly was so full. this is a great place we plan on going back after christmas, our favorite place to eat on myrtle beach THE GIANT CRAB!

• Visited July 2013