Rented a timeshare in the North Tower during March break for a family vacation. Location of this resort is great. Facilities are great and well taken care of. Our 2 bedroom condo was good but expected a larger living room/TV area and better chairs/couches for watching TV.
Two big complaints:
1) The outdoor pools are not heated! The other resorts we've stayed at in MB have the pools heated in March and we enjoyed swimming outside but couldn't at this resort because the water was way too cold.
2) There was a large group of college students hogging the hot tubs and partying in them way till at least 3am, to the point that we couldn't sleep with our windows open. They say the pool area is closed at 11pm but the resort security doesn't enforce this rule.
Next year we will go somewhere else.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Wyndham SeaWatch Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Seawatch Plantation Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Wyndham Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Wyndham Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Wyndham