“beats spanish galleon/od pavillion” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #64 of 125 things to do in Myrtle Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: For over three decades, there is one nightclub that is Myrtle Beach and the Grand Strand's entertainment leader, 2001 Nightclub! With two clubs under one roof, 2001 Nightclub is the ultimate entertainment destination. Featuring live entertainment every night in Club Next Level, you will enjoy the best in beach music, oldies and top forty dance hits from the Southeast's best bands and beach music legend, J. D. Cash. In Club Touch, DJ Rich pumps up the crowd with a party mix of old school retro and current dance music that will drive your nightlife experience. Simply The Best Since 1980 ~ The Party Continues At 2001!
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“beats spanish galleon/od pavillion”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

fair honest new years eve party compared to the rip off dishonest H. Lee Brown and and the spanish galleon. 2001 has great bands and dance floor

Visited December 2013

loris
“We Had a blast!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

We came in from Loris for a weekend at the beach and had an absolut blast at the Club. We spent most of the night in Club Touch. The DJ was awesome!.Our group danced the whole night. "What a workout!!" LOL. Alex the bartender in Touch was alot of fun....we cant wait to go back

Visited August 2013
cary
4 attraction reviews
“What a show!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Tim Clark band was wonderful as always, Love his songs and his show, it was very entertaining. We would follow him all over Myrtle Beach if possible. He is a great entertainer and musician, sings good too!!

Visited May 2013
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States
“What Happened?!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

I've always gone there for the amazing company and courtesy of Shooter Ann.... And, all I have to say is. WHAT HAPPENED?!!! I had come to find out that after so many years of incredible service there. She had been "let go"... Well you can expect me to take my money and my friends else where. I am extremely disappointed in the decision. And, whoever made the decision doesn't not have the club's best interest in mind...

Visited February 2013
Martinsville, Virginia, United States
“Dismissal of Employee”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I am a lifetime member of the club and was disturbed to hear that the shooter girl Ann was dismissed for what seems to be no reason. She had become a good friend and I enjoyed seeing her as well as the rest of the staff during my visits. She was always professional and courteous. It would be great to see her reinstated!

Visited February 2013