Each year the Wolf....g Father and sons , along with several friends travel to Myrtle Beach for Golf. I have been going to MB for 30yrs. Six years ago we found the Marina Bay Inn. We were extremely pleased with the Hotel, staff, rooms and food. I have just returned on 9/22 and want to share some areas that pleased us. First, the staff was wonderful starting with Bruce the front man, who always greets us with a smile. Joanne at the front desk. Most of all Bill Ganz , who handles everything for from the accommadations, golf course, dinning reservations, etc. The only thing we were concerned with was that Bill was no longer at his desk in the front lobby greeting new guests.He is now down stairs ,out of the view of the guests which is a TRUE negative for the hotel. His personality and expertise handling any situation is needed up front. On 9/23 I received a call from Bill making sure we had a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located to top area attractions; AAA 4 diamond rated since 2007 and a 2011 TripAdvisor Top 25 Hotel in the US. Amenities include private access beach with full amenities; pools, whirlpools, sauna, workout facility, two golf courses and tennis onsite & summer children's activities. Additional amenities include: Wi-Fi, valet parking, concierge and in-room spa services. Dining options range from casual to elegant and include our signature restaurant WaterScapes and Ruths Chris also located onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, AAA Travel Services, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Marina Inn at Grande Dunes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Inn At Grande Dunes Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Marina Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Marina Hotel At Grande Dunes