This was the 5th consecutive year I have stayed at The Marina Inn at Grand Dunes. That alone should speak volumes, considering the vast number of hotels available in the Myrtle each area. The building and grounds are always impeccably maintained. The rooms and suites are spacious and beautiful. All have a water and golf course view. The staff is always willing to go the extra mile to make your stay enjoyable, relaxed, and the vacation you have earned. I will continue to stay at the Marina Inn every time I visit Myrtle Beach. They have spoiled me for good, and I'm sure anywhere else would only be a disappointment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located to top area attractions; AAA 4 diamond rated since 2007 and a 2011 TripAdvisor Top 25 Hotel in the US. Amenities include private access beach with full amenities; pools, whirlpools, sauna, workout facility, two golf courses and tennis onsite & summer children's activities. Additional amenities include: Wi-Fi, valet parking, concierge and in-room spa services. Dining options range from casual to elegant and include our signature restaurant WaterScapes and Ruths Chris also located onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Marina Inn at Grande Dunes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Inn At Grande Dunes Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Marina Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Marina Hotel At Grande Dunes