This hotel was very clean and the room and common areas were attractive and upscale. The room and bathroom was spacious and furnished with high-end finishes. The staff was helpful and friendly. The indoor pool was kind of small, but clean, and there were always towels available after swimming. The outdoor pool looked really nice as well, but we didn't get to swim in it due to the cold weather. My only complaints are that the beds weren't that comfortable and that our room never had enough towels. We had to specifically request more towels and washcloths a few times. We had four guests in our party and they usually only gave us 2-3 towels. It was quiet and not crowded. Overall, a very good place to stay and not too expensive for what you get.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located to top area attractions; AAA 4 diamond rated since 2007 and a 2011 TripAdvisor Top 25 Hotel in the US. Amenities include private access beach with full amenities; pools, whirlpools, sauna, workout facility, two golf courses and tennis onsite & summer children's activities. Additional amenities include: Wi-Fi, valet parking, concierge and in-room spa services. Dining options range from casual to elegant and include our signature restaurant WaterScapes and Ruths Chris also located onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with AAA Travel Services, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Marina Inn at Grande Dunes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Inn At Grande Dunes Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Marina Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Marina Hotel At Grande Dunes