My husband and I have stayed twice at the Marina Inn hotel. One time it was the time he proposed and the second time it was for hour honeymoon around a year ago. First of all the most amazing thing about this hotel is the service, the people greet you with a smile and they are very polite and eager to help you. The decoration on the hotel is elegant but beach like. The property is huge and beautiful. The rooms are elegant, nice and clean. The beds are very, very comfortable. They have two jacuzzis, and a nice pool. We went down to the restaurant for breakfast it was a nice buffet, but the other meals seems a little over pricey. Love the fact that they have private beach assess, and they have a shuttle that takes you there. I highly recommend this place, is one of a kind!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located to top area attractions; AAA 4 diamond rated since 2007 and a 2011 TripAdvisor Top 25 Hotel in the US. Amenities include private access beach with full amenities; pools, whirlpools, sauna, workout facility, two golf courses and tennis onsite & summer children's activities. Additional amenities include: Wi-Fi, valet parking, concierge and in-room spa services. Dining options range from casual to elegant and include our signature restaurant WaterScapes and Ruths Chris also located onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Marina Inn at Grande Dunes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Inn At Grande Dunes Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Marina Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Marina Hotel At Grande Dunes