Since we visited two years ago, the hotel is under new management. We still love the location and the service was good. We were upgraded to a suite, so we had no complaints whatsoever about our room. It was awesome. However, some things were a little different. For example, the pool side service was sporadic. One day it was great - the staff was really attentive. Another day we sat and waited and waited...and then the dirty dishes sat and waited... Also, it wasn't as shiny and new. A few things, like the carpeting, needed attention. We included breakfast, but found out that we were limited to only one selection. That was disappointing as well. Would we go back? Absolutely, but with lower expectations.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Inn At Grande Dunes Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Marina Inn At Grande Dunes Hotel
- Marina Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Marina Hotel At Grande Dunes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located to top area attractions; AAA 4 diamond rated since 2007 and a 2011 TripAdvisor Top 25 Hotel in the US. Amenities include private access beach with full amenities; pools, whirlpools, sauna, workout facility, two golf courses and tennis onsite & summer children's activities. Additional included amenities: Wi-Fi, valet parking, concierge and in-room spa services. Dining options range from casual to elegant and include our signature restaurant WaterScapes and Ruths Chris also located onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Marina Inn at Grande Dunes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.