“Dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Surrender to an age of bravery and honor and witness epic battles of steel and steed during our tournament spectacular. From ringside seats, discover a feast for the eyes and appetite. An evening of enchantment and excitement for all ages. Guests are taken back in time and encouraged to cheer for one of six "Knights of the Realm," named after historic regions of medieval Spain, while feasting on a four-course banquet served in true medieval, pre-silverware fashion. The newest production features amazing lighting, costumes, choreography, exciting battle scenes, falconry, new horse dressage elements and a fresh musical score by the world renowned composer Daniel May.
Richmond, Virginia
8 attraction reviews
“Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

This is a great show. Our granddaughter is 5 and the sword fighting scared her but our Knight (the Black and White Knight) made this fun for her by bestowing 2 carnations and the Queen of the Tournament favor on her.

Visited December 2012

Trenton, New Jersey
“Grandson enjoyed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Went to this show because my grandson wanted to go and he enjoyed it from the start to finish. Food was ok, We had good seats, but that night there was only 100 people that attended. Our original date was cancelled and had to choose another night. All worked out and my grandson was happy.

Visited November 2012
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
11 attraction reviews
“Once is enough”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Wife and I went for free. We ended up buying some souvenir glasses and some alcoholic beverages. We would not have purchased the extras had we had to have paid for our admission.
The show was good and children will like it. We preferred Pirate's Voyage better.
I liken it to my opinion of Las Vegas, nice to say I have been there but will probably never go back.

Visited May 2012
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States
6 attraction reviews
“BROUGHT MY OWN UTENSILS!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

I love this place! They set the medieval tone from the moment you walk in the door, so you're instantly transported back in time. Show is amazing and the food is "good and plenty"...and I'm not talking about the candy! You get more than one person can eat...and it's all delicious. My son loves it, and I've brought friends here on several occasions. Can't wait to go back.

Visited October 2012
Indiana
60 attraction reviews
“Great Family enterainment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Went their to celebrate my nephews birthday while on vacation. My wife and I along with 3 kids ranging from 7 to 12 really enjoyed show. The food was great as well. I recomend calling ahead and buying your tickets to get the best deal. We got the best pacakge avaiable and saved $150.

Visited June 2012