“Wish there was one in OH!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #212 of 761 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Family Fare
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
“Wish there was one in OH!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Went to thorny's 2x during our weeks vacation. My husband and daughter and myself loved it. Food and service were great. No or very short wait time to eat. Friendly/ quick service. Steak was perfect. Wish I had one in OH.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Middlesex, New Jersey
“Prime rib & grilled chicken”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

When we arrived there were a lot of people sitting outside and inside . I walked up to the hostess and told her party of 4. We were seated right away WOW!!! Took our waitress over 15 min to greet us and another 10 min to get our drinks .I had my husband keep our daughter occupied at the arcade so I could tell the waitress it was our daughters birthday and I wanted them to sing to her. The waitress told me they DONT SING HAPPY BIRTHDAY are you kidding me I was very disappointed . I don't know of any restaurants that don't sing. She brought out the dinner rolls which were amazing. I gave her our orders with 1 appetizer. Our salads came out fast 10 min later our dinners were out NO APPITIZER . I told her to just take it off the bill. I ordered the grilled chicken with a sweet potato which wasn't sweet kinda sour and the rest of my party ordered the prime rib . The food was average but still better than any calabash seafood buffets there.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Stinky Mop water”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

While I wrote a review last year about sevice charges on parties of 6 or more, My husband and I decided to go back again this year. We were sat at a table near the kitchen. The smell coming from the kitchen was not pleasant. I have worked in restaurants before and what it smelled like was old dirty mop water. It was so strong that we couldn't eat there. We again reported to.the manager and nothing was done. We weren't offered another table or raincheck or anything. We left and went elsewhere. I don't think we will be eating there again.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Massillon, Ohio
“Every year.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

We eat here every year; even when staying in North Myrtle. Excellent food and service. Go early if you want to get in without waiting.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
ESSEX
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Food was great, drinks was great, & service was great. If you leave hungry its you own fault. This quickly became one of our favorite places.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere