“Good food & service at a reasonable price” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
Wilmington, N.C.
“Good food & service at a reasonable price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

This was my first time trying a Logan's Roadhouse, but I had heard it was a good place to eat. They offer peanuts while you are waiting .. & our wait was not too long. They move people in & out efficiently.

There were many choices, food was very good & portiions were large, especially considering the reasonable price. I would go back there in a heartbeat.

Visited December 2013

Martinsville, Virginia
“Good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

The food was great so was the service. Always enjoy eating at Logan's. Had the soup of the day. Very good.

Visited December 2013
Little River, South Carolina
“Very good family restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

We had lunch at Logan's today and thoroughly enjoyed it. The yeast rolls and delicious! The kickin chicken salad is a great choice. Pleasant atmosphere with good food and service.

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Logan's Roadhouse”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Just what you would expect in a Roadhouse restaurant...peanuts, beer, and average steaks. Good salads(both side and dinner salads), nice fresh hot yeast rolls, and average steaks. I had the Teriyaki Club Steak. It was tender and had good flavor, no complaints. I added a skewer of grilled shrimp for $5.99. It came over rice and was just mediocre. Barely medium-sized shrimp with not much flavor...just fair. My husband had the Ribeye. It had good flavor from the grill, good, natural flavor. Not bad. Sweet potatoes were very good. Cinnamon Apples tasted a little processed. Meghan was our server. She was very good and checked with us often. Overall, maybe a score of 3 1/2 would be more appropriate. Good iced tea! Good handicap accessibility.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Huntersville, United States
“Logan's USED to be my favorite, sad that it is not even average now.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

I had the house specialty steak, The Logan, and it was well below average. Logan's in Myrtle Beach was the first "chain" style restaurant that I liked and got me going to more like these, Texas Roadhouse, Outback, Lone Star, Longhorn, and others. Our dinner was the worst I have had at any of these locations. The steak was tough and had too much fat. We will not be going back on our trip next year.

• Visited October 2013