“Nice place” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #41 of 760 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Scituate, Massachusetts
“Nice place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

We went to Bonefish with the family. Its a nice restaurant. Very well trained staff, our waiter anyway, he was excellent. Had the ceviche, it was fresh and tasty. My wife ordered the Fish Tacos, she said they were quite yummy. My kids had the popcorn shrimp, not a bite left. My youngest had the mac and cheese, it was penne and cheese, her favorite. I had the swordfish Oscar. Nice and fresh. Crab lumps were yummy. Nice atmosphere, bar looked nice a roomy and had a nice ambiance. Very happy with this place as the fish was quite fresh.

It earns My Stamp of Approval - !$!

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Apalachin, New York
“Real Good Fish for a Chain”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

Like this place a lot. The fish was really good, my wife had the Mahi-Mahi blackened and loved it. I had shrimp and scallops which was very good. We shared a calamari appetizer which was also good. We split a strawberry shortcake which was ok but we do not like the strawberry glaze used. Just the fresh strawberries and sweetened juices would have been fine.

Visited April 2014
“What a great menu!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

We ate here on our last night in myrtle beach...& I'm glad we ate there last! We had several negative experiences with other restaurants (under staffed, out of menu items) but not at Bonefish! Great staff. ! Very attentive to our group! Awesome food...& those recommendations from the staff members themselves were great ! Would eat here again in a heartbeat !

Toronto, Canada
“Great ambience and service and pretty good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Bang bang shrimp was excellent. Food was fresh tasting. Would definitely though have preferred lobster cooked using other cooking methods besides steaming. Like grilled or something. Fish and chips were fresh but didn't like the fish they used as much as I halibut. Tilapia I don't think is the best option when using batter. Not flavourful enough. Overall a positive experience. Ambience and service were both great.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great Food!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

My friends and husband had dinner and loved every bite!!!! Of course the Bang Bang Shrimp appetizer was absolutely delicious! They were so good, I ordered the Bang Bang Shrimp Tacos - out of this world! Everyone at our table loved their dinner. We would definitely come back.

Visited April 2014