“Always delicious!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #48 of 700 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Doing business, Special occasions, Large groups, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Martinsville, Virginia
“Always delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

We have eaten a variety of the seafood dishes at Bonefish Grill. They are all delicious; however, our favorites are the scallops (cooked anyway you want) and the Bang Bang Shrimp (which was too spicy for me, so I had another order of Bang Bang Shrimp without the spicy sauce). The employees always accommodate by unusual orders.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Bang Bang Shrimp”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Great food, you must try the Bang Bang Shrimp! The food is always wonderful as is the service. We love Bonefish Grill!

Visited January 2013
Wauconda, IL
“Delicious!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Great restaurant with great selection. Middle of the road price-wise. It was pretty busy for a Wednesday evening, though. They got us in very quickly, though.

Visited March 2013
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Okay?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Called ahead to make sure they were open. Was told they were, watched as the manager and staff stood at the bar while I tried to open the locked front door. As I walked away a female opened the door to tell me I could come in. Would've meant something if they hadn't sat there watching me try to open a locked door, which I was told would be open when i arrived. I work in the service industry and understand that people want to go home, but there were several people eating when I tried to enter, not to mention the manager told me over the phone that they would be open.

• Visited February 2013
Hamilton
“Enjoyed both meals”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We have at least one visit to this restaurant every time we stay in MB. We had the sampler tor two, a four item sea food plate with different sauces that was delicious.

Visited January 2013