In my opinion one of the best locations because the beach is not crowded compared to a few hundred yards to the North. The pier is a few hundred yards to the south so it is easy to walk for fishing excursions. Only about 3 miles from the new outdoor mall with new movie theatre, great food and fun kids activities. We have been going there for about 6 years and our kids love it. They recently remodeled all the rooms along with the exterior and it is nice. One of the favorite kids activities is to go pool hopping in the other condos pools. Many of the condos to the north have "lazy rivers" and mutiple pools. There is also shuffleboard and a tiki bar with live music that is fun. When we want crowds and nightlife, we just go north about 2 miles and can be in the middle of the "strip".
- Also Known As:
- Regency Towers Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Regency Towers Hotel
- Regency Myrtle Beach
- Regency Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Regency Towers has the largest 2 and 3 bedroom luxury oceanfront accommodations at the best location in Myrtle Beach. Pools, Hot Tubs, 24 hour security, sauna and exercise room. Room features include private oceanfront balcony, washer & dryer, dishwasher, 2 full bathrooms and much more. Check out our low rates! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Regency Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.