I really do like this resort, and our family had a great vacation in Myrtle Beach thanks to Holiday Inn Club Vacations. Our two bedroom condo was nice and clean and we had a nice view overlooking the pool from our third floor unit. Plus, the beach-front building was just a very short walk away and easy to reach. There is also complimentary internet access and printing available in the club house.
Unfortunately, I can't give the resort a perfect rating for a few reasons:
-Housekeeping is only provided at the end of your stay unless you're prepared to fork over extra money for each cleaning. It is not completely uncommon at resorts to have such a policy, but most of them also have a practical solution offering at least one interim complimentary cleaning when you stay 4 days or more like we did. We didn't mind cleaning ourselves regularly, but it was a bit of a nuisance for a vacation.
-The resort only has one rather small indoor pool. Several nice outdoor pools, but none of them are heated so unless you're visiting in a warmer time of year, be prepared to not get little opportunity to swim unless you like frigid water.
-The wi-fi at the resort works intermittently but well. That's a nuisance as sometimes it would be out for an hour or so.
The downers are not a significant problem, but you should be aware of them if you choose this resort.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations Myrtle Beach - South Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations Myrtle Beach - South Beach Hotel
- Holiday Inn Myrtle Beach
- South Beach Myrtle
- Holiday Inn South Beach
- South Beach Resort Myrtle Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 16 scenic acres highlighted by ponds and lush tropical landscaping just across from a pristine stretch of white-sand beach in South Myrtle Beach, South Beach Resort sports a large variety of onsite amenities, including it s own exclusive oceanfront beach club. Hours of fun await you at our spectacular resort clubhouse where you will find an indoor or outdoor pool, a Lazy River water ride, a kid s video room, a fully equipped fitness center, massage services, saunas with locker rooms for men and women and much more. In addition, guests can enjoy the Clubhouse Deli that serves sandwiches, salads, wraps, smoothies and breakfast items. Located nearby, the oceanfront Breezes Beach Club offers guests private access to the beach and a swimming pool, as well as games and locker rooms! South Beach Resort offers spacious accommodations, including one and two-bedroom villas. The villas are available in a variety of spacious floor plans. The one and two bedroom villas, both have fully equipped kitchens, a separate living room & dining room area and an oversized spa tub. All plans include a fireplace, a private screened porch, a queen size pullout sofa sleeper, plus televisions and a DVD player for those evenings in. Imagine having all the room you need to enjoy the things you love most about a great vacation * Please note that the resort does not offer daily housekeeping services. Housekeeping services are available at the property for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Club Vacations Myrtle Beach - South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.