“Best Ribs in Myrtle Beach area” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #28 of 761 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Entertaining clients
Description: Golf Magazine’s choice for “where to eat with your buddies”; here you’ll enjoy “fall-off-the-bone” baby back ribs, giant seafood platters, award winning salads and the outrageous "Killer Dog" – a foot-long hot dog smothered in chili, cheese and fries. This large lively eatery features a wide-open show kitchen and wrap-around bar that is jam-packed with creative cocktails, wines and beer. Located on the Grand Strand’s north side- North Kings Hwy between 38th & 48th Ave.
“Best Ribs in Myrtle Beach area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Have been coming to Myrtle Beach for 15+ years and this is my favorite place, although I have only ordered 1 thing on the menu. THE RIBS ! Pure awesomeness!

Order the double rack of ribs with a house salad and all will be right in the world!

• 5 of 5 stars Food

Shelton, Connecticut
“Thank you Tripadvisor!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

When looking for a place to have dinner one night on vacation, my family was looking through some of the vacation information that we had picked up. Once they found a place I would look at the reviews on Tripadvisor. Often many of them had mixed review. So instead of going through the vacation information I just looked for restaurants in Myrtle Beach. Carolina Roadhouse came up with very high ratings and reviews so we decided to try it. I can truly agree with all your reviews. Our meals were great. We really enjoyed the food, service and atmosphere. The food is reasonably priced along with being good. The onion rings were excellent and I am VERY picky about my onion rings.

The next day we were leaving to come home. We had a late night flight and was trying to figure out what to do for dinner. Nobody felt like a big dinner, maybe just a sandwich or burger. Nothing was striking our fancy. I suggested going back to the Carolina Roadhouse and everyone agreed. This time we had sandwiches and salads which were just as good. My husband got the hotdog that was HUGE. We had seen a younger girl get it the night before and my husband knew that is what he wanted.

We will recommend this restaurant to anybody who visits the Myrtle Beach area. We did laugh that they use an awful lot of hard boiled eggs in the restaurant. The salads all had hard boiled eggs in it along with some of the salad dressings.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Richmond, Virginia
“A Family Favorite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Great food and great service! Not a long wait to be seated and we had a big group. Our server did an excellent job. The croissants are a favorite!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chapmanville, West Virginia
“something was different with the food, but great service as always”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

we eat here every year that we come to myrtle beach.this year something was different with the food.first off we had the nacho appetizer and it was great.but on to the entrees.i had the prime rib sandwich and my wife had the club sandwich.my prime rib sandwich lacked flavor.it was good and the bread they use is great but it just didnt have alot of taste.dipping it in the aujus did help but it just seemed like it wasn't what i had in the past when ordering the prime rib sandwhich.my wife said her club was just "good" but really didnt have anything bad to say.i will say the service was still top notch and we was seated promptly all though it did fill up while we was there and it became very busy.i am rating this as very good because you cant just rate a place on the taste.great service also goes a long way in my eyes!!!!!!

• 3 of 5 stars Food
“Our second visit”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

First the atmosphere is incredible!!! This is our second visit and we only waited about 10 minutes before being seated. My fiancé had the gumbo and the presentation was great. I had the onion rings which were great I was torn and our server recommended the Nawlins chicken!!!! My fiancé order a steak which he raves for months afterwards its one of the best steaks ever (he's a carnivore) lol... My Nawlins chicken was way over seasoned that it was extremely salty actually left such a salty taste in my mouth I was going thru drinks like crazy. Which reminds me our server constantly refilled them before asked which is always a plus!!! Our server was just ok!!! He would of been fantastic had he just spent a moment he was extremely rushed and rushed us out. This isn't a place that's 30.00 average for dinner so I anticipate that I'm going to enjoy my food. Pretty much our appetizers came out we took a few bites and then our sands arrived literally two bites out of them and then our dinners arrived. Our daughter was with us and we ordered her a kids meal and didn't request it to come out early and it just showed up which aggravates me because then she finishes before us and then is ready to go. Overall service went downhill from last year and food was good but the chicken was way over spiced

Visited August 2013
CA_Centraarchy, Public Relations Manager at Carolina Roadhouse, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Hello-

Thank you so much for the rave review and your continued patronage! Your feedback is greatly appreciated and has been passed on to management. We look forward to seeing you and your family again at Carolina Roadhouse.