“LOVE LOVE LOVE ROXANNE TOWERS!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Roxanne Towers

We can't find prices for this hotel
Roxanne Towers
1604 North Ocean Blvd., Myrtle Beach, SC 29577   |
Ranked #16 of 215 hotels in Myrtle Beach
Madisonville, Tennessee
“LOVE LOVE LOVE ROXANNE TOWERS!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

My family have been vacationing in Myrtle Beach for 35 years and have stayed in several places. My husband and I discovered The Roxanne Towers about 5 years ago and fell in love with the place! Since then we have stayed there often... I recently took my mom to the beach with reservations planned by another family member., (not the Roxanne) those reservations fell through and we had no place to stay. Mom and walked into the Roxanne Towers and were imediately welcomed. Mom had broken her arm and was very tired. What a surprize we had when we walked into our unit and found a recliner...Mom could rest and look straight out at the beautiful view.
When she wanted to go to the pools or hot tub the elevator was close and quick to arrive. The Roxanne is clean, quiet, and very welcoming!!! It is conviently located a few blocks from the pavilion and close to grocery stores and shopping. As I said berore I love the Roxanne and I will return!!!!!

Room Tip: All rooms face the ocean and have excellent views.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Roxjam, General Manager at Roxanne Towers, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
We appreciate the review and are happy that we were able to assist n making this trip with your mother a happy trip. I remember speaking with you and watching you and your party come and go with such enthusiasm . I do want to mention, all our units are very uniform but also there are some slight differences per homeowners and you luckily ended up with the one unit with a recliner. I want to clarify this so that other readers and future guests will not expect all units to have one. Thank you for taking the time for the review and we hope to see you again soon.
The Roxanne Towers

344 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

Each unit has a full kitchen. This helps with leftovers and not having to go out for every meal. Units are clean and all units face the ocean and have a balcony. Wi-fi is strong throughout the property. The location and price are great. Piggly Wiggly (grocery store) is a couple of blocks away. Just an all around great place to stay!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Rustburg, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

This was our 2nd year at Roxanne Towers. When we arrived we had a short wait till our room was ready. We couldn't find a luggage cart anywhere and ended up having to carry all out stuff up by hand. This took several trips. A nice man at the front desk tried to find a cart but had no luck.Loading and unloading at this hotel is awful. There is no loading zone so you just pull up in the lot and usually block someone in and getting turned around is almost impossible with a large car. Parking across the street is great. Wish they would take a few spaces near the hotel for loading and unloading. Other than that we had no complaints. Place is clean, people are nice, conveinent to walk to a lot of places, plus it's a great value. We would recommend the Roxanne to any one and will stay again next year.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Harrisonburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

I reserved my rooms several months ago for 3 couples. Several in my group have issues with heights. When I reserved our rooms, I was told we could be guranteed 1 room on the 5th floor & 2 rooms on the 7th, and if something lower became available we would be moved down. When we arrived we were told we had 2 rooms on the 8th floor & 1 on the 10th....The young man at the front desk was not much help, believe his name was Trey... kind of had a take it or leave it attitude. The next day I spoke to Don, I believe... very friendly, explained why we were moved & said they tried to find something lower for the ramainder of our stay, but were totally booked up & nothing available. He ended up taking some off of our charges, which was agreeable to all. To sum up, we adjusted to the heights... the rooms were very nice & most of all clean, great location,
& for the most part front desk staff was very pleasant & helpful, housekeeping did a good job, & we had a very enjoyable stay.... would stay again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Roxjam, General Manager at Roxanne Towers, responded to this review, September 19, 2012
We did have one of the units suddenly "down" on the 7th floor and could not keep the two rooms together unless we went higher. I am glad Don did made the arrangements and you enjoyed your stay with us. I apologize but the night of arrival that there was no way to move anything as far as units until the next am. We have been extremely booked Sept. and limited on any modifications. Thank you and hope to see you again soon.
Olmsted twp Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

We stayed at the Roxann from 9/1/2012 thru 9/7/2012. Great place, clean, comfortable,good location,and a GREAT FRONT DESK. These people never failed to say hi or can we help you find something or some where. ENGLISH speeking no problem understanding them. The pool and lazy river area where cleaned every morning before you got up. Older Hotel but very well maintained. Great price. I'll be back to see them again.

Room Tip: Great beach view on ocean
Conway, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

Went again last week with the spouse. Still a great place to stay--everything was clean and neat and we got a room with some recent renovations. Couldn't ask more of the friendly front office staff and the manager. This hotel has a lot going for it, including its location and nearness to the new boardwalk. Will be staying here again for the antique car show in March.

San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

My girlfriend an I recently stayed at The Roxanne Towers for about a week in the beginning of sept/ end of august. The staff was great(super helpful). Our room had a great view and was very clean. Though we did have some noisy neighbors which isnt anyones fault, not everyone can control their children. The hotel has a great location, walking distance from a ton of stuff! I will be back for sure

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Roxanne Towers? Share your experiences!