“Great place, good price, great staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Roxanne Towers

We can't find prices for this hotel
Roxanne Towers
You added Roxanne Towers to your Saves list
1604 North Ocean Blvd., Myrtle Beach, SC 29577   |
Ranked #7 of 214 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Conway, South Carolina
“Great place, good price, great staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2011

I stayed at the Roxanne in March for a getaway that did not include my family (for a change) and the place lived up to its good reviews and even beyond. The staff was knowledgeable and very helpful, as well as thorough in cleaning my room and the hotel in general. I got a one bedroom, and the convenience of having a kitchen in the room was great. Having been to Myrtle Beach a number of times, I have usually had good luck with the hotels where I have stayed, but this was the best.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2011 via mobile

We booked this hotel in March for our family who travelled here from new York. About 2 hours outside of Myrtle beach we call to confirm our reservations and They had booked us for March 18, not April 18. They said it was on the confirmation email..which it WAS BUT When I received the confirmation email I called to get it switched and the woman said She switched it for us, which evidently she did not. The people at the hotel were rude and said they'd try to call around to find us a hotel room. They did not do this and we are now staying at a hotel 10 miles outside Myrtle beach. I'm not one to get on these websites and complain but I wanted to advise all tourists to steer clear of this hotel at all costs..unless you want to risk getting all the way to Myrtle beach and having no place to stay!!!!!!!

• Stayed April 2011
Roxjam, Front Office Manager at Roxanne Towers, responded to this review, April 24, 2011
I feel I need to respond to this review since we send out confirmations on all reservations . They made the reservation and called back in a hour and changed the ROOM TYPE ONLY and were sent a confirmation with the arrival and departure dates clearly marked. Had the dates been changed, a new confirmation would have been sent.
They chose not to read the confirmation and clarify all the information.The day they thought they were to arrive,they called us screaming and using profanity to our front desk for an hour , even though the mistake was clearly on their part .They were refunded their deposit as a gesture of good will even though they clearly did not read the confirmation or double check the dates they booked. It was unfortunate that they had the wrong dates but we do tell everyone we will send a confirmation by either mail or E-Mail for them to double check.
Roxanne Towers Front Desk Manager
Beaverton, OR
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2011

This place is in a great location right on the beach. Nice views, nice balcony, huge rooms but the rooms are a little dated and are showing their age as are the elevators and the common areas. Check in was OK, but the staff seemed a bit grumpy. Check out was better. I would stay here again, but do not expect perfection here, just a good value for your dollar.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2011

I just got back from a 3-night stay at Roxanne Towers. This was the second time my wife and I stayed there, and I just don't see a reason to stay anywhere else. It's not a resort, so don't expect frills and luxuries, but it is clean, affordable, and located in an amazing spot, just past the north end of the new boardwalk. The staff is very friendly. Every single room looks out at the ocean, and the penthouse rooms are a fantastic value. This is the perfect place to stay for the no-nonsense traveller.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Niagara Falls, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2011

My husband and I checked in (without any problems at all) for a two week stay this month. We loved it so much that at the last minute my husband went down to see if we could extend our stay for another week. Without a moment's hassle we were signed on for another week and made to feel so welcomed. AND at no extra cost. Cathy, and her Dad and all other staff here are amazing! They care for me and a husband as a person, not just a dollar sign. Our coffee maker broke and Ken went downstairs thinking there was not much we could do as the condo is privately owned. Within 10 minutes a staff member came to the door with a brand new coffee maker. Every day housekeeping was in and we came home to a sparkling clean suite. I so love this place, I'll cry the day we have to leave, but I will be back. *to the person who said they were not allowed to use the washroom? I'm sorry but I cannot believe that story.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Mocksville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2011

I have stayed at the Roxanne Towers several times. The rooms are very nice. Great location near Pier 14 in the heart of Myrtle Beach.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Huntersville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2010

We stayed at the Roxanne for the very first time. We were there for the Thanksgiving holiday and could not have asked for anything better. The room,which was the 2 bdrm was fantastic. The service was very good there were no problems what so ever. Would definitley stay there again. As a matter of fact we are thinking of going back in March.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family

Been to Roxanne Towers? Share your experiences!