“Amazing Chicken Salad” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Croissants Bistro and Bakery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 700 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: French, Dessert, Bakeries, Bistro
Good for: Entertaining clients, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Doing business
Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 38th Ave North
Description: Croissants Bistro & Bakery has made a commitment to utilize the freshest local ingredients possible by forming relationships with local growers and local fishermen. Croissants Bistro and Bakery now features an online ordering service as well!
“Amazing Chicken Salad”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2010

We visited Croissants for a company lunch today. We took the last table available when we walked in and it remained busy while we were there. I had the Chicken Salad on a Croissant and it was amazing. I also had sweet tea and it had a nice fruity flavor to it. I wish I was hungry enough for desert but I'll have to try the peach pie another day.

Myrtle Beach, SC
“First choice for breakfast, lunch, dessert (have not tried dinner)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2010

Croissants is a lovely little local gem. The food is always excellent and not the usual fare. Portions leave enough room for dessert but are not skimpy. It's just that you'll want dessert! The pastries, cakes, and cookies are in display cases next to the dining area and they are hard to resist. So - try Croissants for any meal and be sure that you'll have great food, friendly service, and a wonderful dessert. I'd make reservations for dinner. It's busy at lunch but things move quickly. I almost did not want to review this restaurant because I'm not sure I want to "share" this gem with just anyone!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Little River, South Carolina
“Fresh & Innovative”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2010

Different combinations ( smoked turkey, pimento cheese & artichokes )
Tasty & friendly staff. Excellent breakfast.

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Fantastic, the very best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2010

Croissants is a fantastic place to eat. I am local and go there as much as I can. The staff is very friendly and the service is great. Day or night the food is great. Don't miss this treat for a quite night out or a fun lunch with friends. They even use local seafood which is good.

“Great little bistro”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2010

I've lived in Myrtle Beach 25 yrs but had only tasted the cakes at Croissants, so when the ran a special for a week 3 courses for $21 I thought it would be a good time to try dinner. I didn't have a reservation but was quickly greeted and sat at a table, not the best location but not to picky since this was just me and a friend. I decided and a wine flight of whites and my friend tried the red flight. We both started with an arugula salad which was a great start, light and a very nice vinaigrette. My main course was fish over grits with tomato couli. THe fish was perfectly cook and the grits were wonderful. The tomato coulie was a little on the sweet side but I loved it! My friend had a pasta but to tell you the truth I can't remember what kind since all i could do was wish I had more fish! For dessert I got the famous triple chocolate torte, amazing. And my friend got the red velvet which she really liked. I liked the whole experience and would recommend for any one looking for some great bistro fare and definatly give it a try next time they have a special.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere