“Great Local Restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Croissants Bistro and Bakery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 760 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Bakery, Dessert, French, Bistro
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 38th Ave North
Description: Croissants Bistro & Bakery has made a commitment to utilize the freshest local ingredients possible by forming relationships with local growers and local fishermen. Croissants Bistro and Bakery now features an online ordering service as well!
Lititz, Pennsylvania
“Great Local Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Every trip to Myrtle Beach we stop in at Croissants for at least one meal...breakfast, lunch or dinner. Last week I had their Crispy Flounder with an apricot glaze, and it was absolutely delicious. As always, our server was very attentive, and we thoroughly enjoyed the evening. I highly recommend Croissants....just save room for dessert!

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States
“Great deserts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

My boyfriend and I stopped at Croissants for dessert. We enjoyed a slice of coconut cake and a cup of coffee. It was MARVELOUS! Before we left.....we decided to buy a few sugar cookies for the kids. The kids LOVED it! The staff were very nice, it was a WONDERFUL atmosphere. My boyfriend and I will return and bring along a few friends :)

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Great place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

I have been going to Croissants for years, the food is fantastic, love the breakfast casserole!! They also have great coffee & decadent desserts! The service I've had has always been great, very punctual & welcoming.
I had my wedding cake made from Croissants & it was beautiful & delicious, exactly what I wanted! It was a chocolate cake with chocolate mousse inside & a butter cream icing! The edible flowers were all hand made & just gorgeous, I posted a picture below!

I would definitely recommend Croissants to anyone looking for good quality food & service.

Charleston, South Carolina, United States
“Outstanding Meal and dessert to DIE for!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Full disclosure...I am a SWEETS lover. I fell in love the minute I walked past the yummy displays...but such tough decisions to make! Being an adult, I decided I had to eat my meal first. The Turkey Club on a Pretzel Roll was fantastic! Our server was very amenable when I asked her to leave off the bacon. My husband had a tough time making a decision because there were so many great choices. My plan was to hurry up and get through the sandwich simply so I could get to the desserts. To my delight, I savored that sandwich.

We needed help with the dessert choices, and relied on our server's advice. We ordered three different desserts...the winner was the coconut cake! This cake is truly delicious! I now have to find a way to get to Myrtle Beach on a more regular basis so I can enjoy a meal at Croissants!

Pawleys Island, South Carolina
“Great Food - Great Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

I had their turkey pretzel club (first time for everything right?) for lunch and it was delicious. Service was spot-on and pleasant. I'll definitely go back the next time I'm around.

• Visited October 2012