“Great atmosphere!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #42 of 760 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Buffet, Late Night, Dessert
“Great atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

We ate here on the recommendation of family and friends. We had a great seat by the window, overlooking the ocean and dunes and beautiful pink and yellow hibiscus flowers blowing in the breeze. The food was good, the hush puppies delicious!

Tega Cay, South Carolina, United States
“Long wait for dinner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

We were there on a very busy Saturday night and had a 45 minute wait for a table. Our waitress mis-ordered my dinner and by the time it finally arrived my wife had already finished her dinner. Usually when a mistake like this happens the waitress will offer a free dessert along with an apology which was not forthcoming here. I had broiled fish and french fries. The fries were good but the fish was so-so.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“Phenominal Seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

The food and service was great. Had dinner and breakfast there.
so much food 4 groiwn people could not clean their plates.

Visited August 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Just Okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I had the broiled shrimp with cheesy grits, it was okay nothing great, not much flavor. The salad was marginal, some of the lettuce look a little brown. Hushpuppies were really good, they always are so I mostly ate them, ugh! Marie our waitress was really nice.

Visited October 2013
“Really Nice Surprise :-)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

It was the last night of our vacation and my brother-in-law's turn to choose the restaurant. I was a little more than hesitant because I'm not much of a seafood lover. We didn't have much of a wait time which was surprising as this is a popular restaurant. We were seated in the area located to the left of check in- near a front window. The views are Spectacular. It took quite some time for me to finally make a decision as to what to have for dinner. I chose the filet mignon and was just hoping for the best since this is basically a restaurant that specializes in seafood. Well to my surprise, this was one of the BEST steaks I've ever eaten. Everything about our meal was so good. A few people in our party ordered the Flounder & it was huge. Everyone in our dining party left there completely stuffed with wonderful tasting food; so glad we went to Sea Captain's House :-)

• Visited October 2013