“Shopping” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 124 things to do in Myrtle Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Broadway at the Beach, South Carolina's favorite Travel Destination and the largest entertainment venue of its kind in the state features unique specialty shops, exceptional dining, award-winning attractions, fabulous nightlife and relaxing accommodations, all surrounding the magnificent Lake Broadway.
Johnson City, Tennessee
3 attraction reviews
“Shopping”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

This is a great place to shop even for someone like me that hates shopping. There is a store for everyone. It is clean and easy to find any shop there with maps throughout the shopping areas.

Visited January 2013

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
“Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

the best place to shop, walk, and relax. I can go there everyday while I am at Surfside Beach. My favorite shop IS "TOO Q", they even know me when I walk in. I really get personal attention when I walk in and shop - for 1 to 2 hours. I buy for my 2 nieces also when I visit.

Anderson, South Carolina
“Cathy L”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Lots of sales going on. Plus more stores open this year in January. Fun time just walking around, looking and shopping.

Visited January 2013
“Not pet friendly.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Even though it was the off season and Broadway at the Beach is an outside shopping center I was rudely told that my small dog was not aloud there, even though she was on a leach and I had a pooper scooper. I find this unacceptable. There is pidgen, seagul and duck droppings every were and my chihuahuah on a leach was not aloud. I've been there during the summer and have seen dogs every were. So why was I so rudely treated? If Broadway at the Beach does not change this stupit rule that they are inconcistent at inforcing my bussiness will be given to Barefoot Landing they are pet freindly. PS I wasn't even going in any of the stores.

Long Island
17 attraction reviews
“The Heart of Myrtle Beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Broadway has more restaurants, stores and shops of every variety, movies and everything else. We stay at a near by motel which is very convent for us.