Message from TripAdvisor:

Rates from $149/nt
Ranked #31 of 215 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Aurora, Illinois, United States
“Nice condos! Bad room service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

This is my second time in Myrtle Beach. Loved the property. The condo was quaint and secluded. The property was a little distance from the ocean, but there was complimentary shuttle around the property to the beach and to restaurants and nearby stores. The only bad experience I had was with the room service. I would not recommend using it. My fiancee and I ordered room service our last night. First what I wanted on the menu was a buffalo chicken sandwich. The order taker told me I must have the wrong menu because they hadn't served that in over a year. Second when our order arrived the delivery guy had no cash for change and my fiancee had cash. Third they do not inform you there is a delivery fee of $3.00 and they also add a tip! Since when are you forced to pay a tip for room service! If I ever return to this property I will never use the room service again.

Room Tip: Condos are quieter then staying at hotel but hotel is closer to the beach.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
Princeton, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

I only used the Tennis Club at this facility as we stayed in another hotel close by but I was truly satisfied. Although the lack if advertisement for the program made a little challenging to find I played tennis there for 10 days and liked every minute. Mainly because of the tennis pro John Angelino: The drills that he runs there are among the best drills I've attended and as an experienced player that means a lot. John is fun but also a good professional who can run a drill with players of different levels while still giving a very good workout and giving you advice to improve your game.
The other pro Jesse is nice as well but less experienced and his drills lack a little bit of intensity for my taste.
The clay courts are good there although they could be maintained a little better (water is key for this surface).

Stayed July 2014
Grand Rapids, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

My extended family goes down here every year and rarely does it disappoint.

Because these are individually owned it can be a little dicey on what you get but most of the condos are very nice. The grounds are well maintained, house keeping will do as much or as littl as you want. The beach, pool, waterpark - are all great.

The only beef I had this year was one waitress wouldn't bring 2 cups of water to my kids. The prior day our party had a $300 tab - they were fine with bringing water. The next day our $100 tab by the pool didn't award us 2 waters...strange.

Regardless - recommend this area big time over down-town MB.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

We stated in one of the rentals in west Hyde park, we had five people ( four adults and a three yr old) and were very comfortable. The rooms were big and clean and the balcony was a plus. The house was stoked with everything we needed. The rental was a close walk to the beach/pools and a short drive to everything in Myrtle Beach. I would stay here again if given the opportunity.

Stayed July 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

We stayed at Richmond Park which is part of the Kingston Plantation. We hosted our family reunion there. The plantaion area is VERY nice. Richmond Park was good for a family of 5 or more. The place meet our needs, but it was a little out dated. There are some areas tht needs repairing: Bath tub knobs are rusted and very old, the bar/stool area needs reapiring, the deck is very old and the wood needs repairing, twin beds are more like half twin beds and the sofas are very worn out. Overall, it was a pleasant trip. The view was nice overlooking the lake and you are minutes away from Tanger Outlet, restaurants, Wal-mart & etc...

Room Tip: I would choose the Hilton or Embassy on my next stay.
Cleveland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

A beautiful complex of diverse living styles with lovely lakes, trails, golfing, biking, etc. We had so much to see and do every day, and relaxing in evening at the pools or wading through all the people on the boardwalk was fun too. The room service was very good and the restaurant on the premises (The Twelve)was also very tasty. We tried a couple seafood restaurants and they were both delicious, but very expensive for families.

Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

My many experiences at this resort property keep me and my family coming back year after year for our summer vacations. It's our first choice for a place to stay in the Myrtle Beach area. We love the location, the beach and the property. Most recently, I had a very positive experience dealing with Joanne Brown prior to my arrival to make sure our stay would be another memorable Myrtle Beach trip.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Been to Kingston Plantation Condos? Share your experiences!