“Must be new manager” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States
“Must be new manager”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

We have been to this location many times, and have never been very impressed with management and service. The food is pretty good and the restaurant chain offers many incentives to keep you coming back. Management had always made us feel they could care less whether we came back or not. Our visit this week was totally different. The manager brought chips and salsa to our table and was very pleasant. Our server, Olivia, was very sweet and friendly. She checked on us a couple of times, but not so often we felt smothered.
We can only hope that this nice change continues.

Visited April 2013

Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Great Food and Great price! I'll be back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

We stopped here for lunch on vacation. We are regular TGIF visitors wherever we go as they have a great rewards program. Got ribs and salmon and both were done just as we asked. Nothing wrong with any of the food and service was great! Manager stopped by to visit and we were not rushed at all. Drinks were refilled before they were empty. Portion size was good. Salad crisp and fresh and broccoli steamed just right! Defenitly recommend and will be back again! Check the local discount books as they have a $5 off $20 coupon.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Heath Springs, South Carolina
“Good restaurant and good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

The restautant is nice, staff is nice, they get your food out on a timely baises. Nice slection for all ages. We haven eaten at several TGIF, i am writing about this one at Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. The location is good, there is a mall near and a theater. They check on you to make sure things are OK , the manager walks the floor to check on you. I have never had any thing i did not like at this restaurant, they play a good slection of music and they have contest on different night for ex: if you are customer # 33 you get a free appitizer.

Visited June 2012
Newark, Delaware
“Great Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I was looking for a place to get a quick bite to eat after a HS Baseball Tournament Game. TGI Fridays was near my hotel, so I stopped. I was seated quickly, the waitress came and took my drink order quickly and then gave me time to go over their menu. I chose the Chicken Piccata Florentine. What a WONDERFUL choice that was. It arrived quickly and was absolutely delicious. While I waited,the waitress took time to stop by and we talked until my meal arrived. A great experience. Will I return? Absolutely!! I am also going to try to replicate this meal when I get home!

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States
“Garbage bar food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Pretty food on pretty baskets. Fast food bar food, garbage. Overrated slop. And, the lettuce in the salad has dirt in it. Horrible.

Visited August 2012