“Don't go” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Takeout
Ocean Isle Beach
“Don't go”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Went at Christmas in 2011 and it was a big mistake. After going to the lights at "The Garden" we decided to get a quick bite at K&W. It was high school cafeteria style and the food was not any better. Sticky rice, warm not hot chicken and very bad desserts. Any fast food place would have been better!

Belle Vernon, Pennsylvania
“Get almost anything you want.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I like being able to pick the kind of salad I want, like carrot and raisin, which is not usually on a restaurant menu. There is so much to chose from, and it has always been very good.

Visited January 2013
Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina, United States
“was that food?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

aside from the friendly staff..it was awful!! I ordered creamed spinach, mac & cheese along with fried chicken, aside from the textures..it all tasted the same..Bland and flavorless, oh,and cold. My wife's salad was drowned in a concoction named blur cheese but resembled tree sap. lettuce was old, toppings dried out, My kids had popcorn shrimp and French fries, popcorn something but I doubt it ever lived in the ocean..and the fries...ugh. even the sweet tea tasted like....nothing. AWFUL doesn't even begin to describe what we encountered

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
illinois
“Felt rushed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

During our stay at myrtle beach we stopped by k & w because we heard how great the food was. For two adults and a child we only paid 20.00 which isnt bad at all. The food was warm and there was a decent variety. The only problem I had was we felt rushed. There was no way to look at the food and then walk through the line to order. So if you decide you want something back at the end you have to walk the line again. Some of the servers were a bit rushy too. They jumped from me to my husband even though I wasnt done ordering for my son or myself. The cup of tea we got was dirty but they happily replaced it with a freshly cleaned glass. All in all food was good and maybe during off hours it wouldnt be so rushed. Im sure we'll check it out again :)

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Turbeville SC
“Food is inexpensive, delicious and always tastes the same!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Try the roast beef--it's excellent! ! ! Great desserts too! ! ! Had the white fish one night and it was superb. Definitely worth the trip.

Visited December 2012