“THE BEST STEAK I EVER HAD!!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #95 of 761 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Buffet, Late Night, Dessert
Description: Full service Italian Restaurant serving the Grand Strand's Finest All-You-Can-Eat Italian Buffet and specializing in "The Greatest Steaks in the Universe." Full service menu with made to order specialties. Beer, Wine and Cocktails. Childrens menu. Group Dining Discounts, Motorcoach Parking and Entrance, Private Dining Rooms, Entertainment.
Ohio HOF
“THE BEST STEAK I EVER HAD!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2009

Each year I go to Myrtle, I see the Angelo's commercials. Finally I drove until I found it. It was worth the drive, considering I usually stay toward the North/cherry grove area. It was absolutely the best steak I have ever had in my life!

Conway, South Carolina
“Not worth the wait or money”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2009

As a local, I stay on top of all the restaurants in the area and visit them frequently. We went to Angelo's on 9/12 at 6:30 p.m. There were 5 of us. We waiting in the bar for just a few minutes which was not busy at all. I had to ask the bartender for a drink. She wasn't busy, but watching the game on tv. After a 10 minute wait, which was great on a Saturday night, we went to our table. We had an enclosed booth-type room to ourselves. The waitress was friendly, but the service was very slow. We had to ask for seconds on everything, she never cleared the table, she brought more bread in a new basket and dropped it into the old bread basket instead. The salad dressing was awful. We didn't eat it. Tasted like runny thousand island. Should be a nice italian dressing similar to Olive Garden, we thought. The food was ok, we all ordered steaks. But for the price, it truly is just not worth it. Our bill was $175 for 5 of us and I only had one glass of wine, nobody else had drinks except water! I looked at the bill and the side of grilled onions for my steak was $5; the 2 sides of fettucine were $14 which is way too much for the portion my kids received. The decor is not beautiful; the table cloths were vinyl, cafeteria style plastic cups, silverware. For that price, I would've much rather eaten at Thoroughbreds or Rioz. Don't waste your time, really. It would be fine if the entree's were $12.95 but not $24.95.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Iowa
“Great Food, Pricey but won't break the bank”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2009

Son said best steak he ever had. Food was very good, plenty of it. Great steaks - pizza and pasta buffet. Authentic Italian flavors. Great salad served family style with home baked rolls very good. Nice atmosphere, very busy the night we were there.

Huntingtin,WV
“What a STEAK...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2009

I read the hype and boy was the steak awesome. I had great expectations and they delivered. The steak was flavorful and cooked to perfection. The garlic mashed potatoes were just as good. My wife ate the pasta bar and said it was delicious. The salad was just average, about the same as you would get from Olive Garden. Everyone left full and satisfied. Our waiter was excellent as well. The glasses were never empty and he was more than helpful seeing to our childrens needs. A must try any steak our pasta lover.

North Carolina
“What a STEAK!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2009

We had been to Angelos before but never tried there steaks. Well we ate there on July 28th while on vacation.That was the best steak we had ever eaten! It was cooked just like we wanted, the price was great and what flavor.Oh my goodness!The best steak ever.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere