“Italian Buffet was outstanding!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #95 of 761 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Buffet, Late Night, Dessert
Description: Full service Italian Restaurant serving the Grand Strand's Finest All-You-Can-Eat Italian Buffet and specializing in "The Greatest Steaks in the Universe." Full service menu with made to order specialties. Beer, Wine and Cocktails. Childrens menu. Group Dining Discounts, Motorcoach Parking and Entrance, Private Dining Rooms, Entertainment.
pa
“Italian Buffet was outstanding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

Had dinner at Angelo's Friday night. It was my first time there, although, I had heard that food was good. I had the Italian Buffet and every Buffet item was delicious! Including the pizza! When we arrived around
8pm, parking lot was full, we thought it would a wait, but we we seated immediately and waiter was over to table within a minute! Outstanding service, Loved the Buffet set-up
Behind glass, great idea! The restaurant is huge and has more than one seating section. I would definitely be a return customer!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

NC
“Great food , and great prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

We liked the fact that there are severs who serve you the buffet food, instead of everyone helping themselves.

Visited October 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Tantillized My Taste Buds”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

I dined at Angelos three times during my last two visits to Myrtle Beach. Mama Mia!!! The food was manifico. Although it is a renowned Italian food restaurant, I had my mouth set for a succulent steak. That is precisely what I got! One of the best steaks I've ever eaten, and that's saying a lot since I happen to date a former chef who retired from the most famous steak restaurant in our city!!! Not only was the food outstanding, but the service was impeccable as well. There was a horrific line on one of the evenings that I dined, but the hostesses worked quickly, and efficiently through the waiting list, and our name was called in nothing flat The server was attentive, and paced the check-ins to our table just right. The food is moderately priced, so you get a value priced meal without eating at a fast food restaurant. You're missing a treat if you bypass Angelos.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Orangeburg, South Carolina
“OMG”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

The foood rocked and the staff and owner was great, wish it was closer I can see myself ordering food there every time I wanted dinner. The steak was the best I ever had in a long time and I was so impressed overall with service and staff. Watch the game from the bar and even though Carolina lost to the Gators I was very satisfied and full. I walked from the hotel and it was just 5 blocks away and I am glad I did too. Very full and I could have eaten there again and again but I would've not come home.

Visited October 2012
Wilmington, North Carolina
“One of the best steaks I have ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

One of the best steaks that I have ever tasted, served on a sizzling plate with no steak sauce and it was just pure steak bliss.

Visited May 2012