“Good Food, But No Bargains” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Siler City, North Carolina
“Good Food, But No Bargains”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Located at one of the most active areas of Myrtle Beach, Broadway at the Beach, Landry's offers a wide variety of seafood's and a wonderful wine list. .The Crab cakes I had for lunch, smothered in a Lake Pontchartrain sauce was wonderful. The fried Green Tomatoes were excellent. I found the menu to be rather pricey. . However, the food and the service was excellent.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania
“A perfect evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

I could not say anything negative about our dinner. To begin with I noticed how clean everything was. Our server,Vickie was without a doubt, the best server we ever had. Not only in Myrtle Beach, but in our hometown in Pa.
She was extremly knowledgeable of the menu. I had the New England clam chowder for starters. It was probably the best soup I have ever had. We both had the jambalaya pasta, mine with shrimp, and my wife's with chicken. Again it was a home run, perfectly seasoned, delicious. The serving was huge. We took food home with us. This will be a regular stop on our visits to Myrtle Beach.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Saint Louis
“Happy Hour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Just stumbled across Landry's when we turned off the road to see what the upside-down building was all about and found ourselves in a lakeside entertainment and shopping area.

It was 4:00 p.m. and happy hour menu items turned out to be dinner. Autumn Sangria with apples, cinnamon and white wine was good on an October afternoon. Landry's Sliders, Chicken Quesadillas and Fried Pickles was enough for 2 people with leftovers.

The Sangria was not at happy hour prices so it cost as much as 2 food items.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Huntersville, United States
“First time visit, we will be back for sure”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

We stopped here for lunch for our first visit ever here and it was fantastic. I had catfish that was definitely the best catfish I have ever eaten. My wife had a large salad and the crab dip and we were very pleased. It is a great location and great views, the only thing is that the menu is a little pricey for the quality, and the hostess pushed for us to leave our 2 strollers at the front even though there were only 3 tables in use in the whole place. We told here that we would not as our little newborn was asleep in the car seat in the stroller, and we did not want to wake her. I get that might be the best policy for the restaurant, but don't push it so heavily when the restaurant is almost empty at 3pm on a weekday for lunch. Still, good service and good food, we will be back for sure.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Greenwood, Indiana
“Seafood dishes were very good! The desserts looked better than they tasted.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

Pleasantly surprised! My family had never been to a Landry's before and didn't know what to expect. We started off with the crab dip, just average, didn't seem to go with the tortilla chips they sent with it. Next was the salad bowl, I tried the house balsamic vinaigrette it was very good, my husband had the thousand island also good. My daughter liked the garlic bread served along side. We tried the shrimp cocktail appetizer and the shrimp were good and I liked that it was served on crushed ice but the cocktail sauce needed a lot more horseradish! My husband ordered a fall special the cranberry encrusted mahi mahi and rice pilaf he said it was delicious. I tried the Tilapia Hemingway which was crusted tilapia served with a lemon butter sauce and topped off with lump crab meat. it was very mild and great! My daughter had the children's grilled chicken and shared my fish which she liked, surprisingly well. Another family member had the fish and chips and said they were some of the best they had anywhere. We shared two desserts. The bananas foster, which was two creeps filled with vanilla ice cream topped with whipped cream, bananas and sauces and the chocolate moose cake which was a little dry. Neither were that fantastic, but ok. We would try Landry's again on a future trip!

Visited October 2013