“Okay - Great View” 3 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #198 of 700 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Dessert, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
“Okay - Great View”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

The food at Damon's was okay...nothing to rave about. The prime rib was cooked as ordered and the fish and chips were okay. The fish and chips were prepared a little differently than expected, the fish looked more like slender chimichange than a traditional beer batter fish filet. The knife for the prime rib was dull and had to ask for a sharper one...and also had to ask for tarter sauce for the fish and chips. The view was very nice...right on the ocean.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“Great food, great prices, great ocean view!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

Trying to find something that was open for lunch on a Sunday in November, when even the hotel restaurant was closed, the front desk recommended Damon's. A bit of a long walk, but absolutely worth it - great selection of very affordable and very good food, and the view of the beach and ocean was great, as was the service!

Visited November 2012
Lancaster, OH
“Delicious food with an awesome view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

We ate at this Damon's the day before Thanksgiving, and it was so yummy! We got seated right away, and our server was very pleasant and helpful. I'm generally NOT a salad person, but I think the salad that came with my meal was the best salad I have ever eaten! It was filled with all sorts of yummy goodies, and they didn't skimp on them either. And the homemade southwest ranch dressing was the bomb!! Between the onion straws and the salad, I only had room for about half of my ribs. They were super meaty and fall off the bone tender, and the sauce was super tasty! We ended up taking about half our meal home. The portions are generous, and everything was so good! I would highly recommend this restaurant. I wish we had gotten there earlier so I could see the beach/ocean, but it was already dark when we got there, so I could only see it a little bit.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Akron
“RIBS ARE AWESOME”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

I don't usually order ribs when we go out but our sweet lil waitress recommended them. I was so glad i gotthem they were wonderful and this restaurant looks right out over the waters. very nice and relaxing place to dine. YOU DINE FREE ON YOUR BIRTHDAY and we had two birthdays on the day we went. I would definitely check this place out if you are in the area.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Frankfort, Kentucky, United States
“awesome food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

My fave resturant there so far! Best staff and food you could ask for . Wasnt too packed , Good lunch prices., So do try the meatloaf!

Visited June 2012