“Good location average otherwise” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Miami Beach, Florida
“Good location average otherwise”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Heard this place had great food, I have to disagree its just good. As I walked in there was an unpleasant odor inside so we sat outside which is very nice since its ocean front. The only other good thing was the guitar player. The food was average we both ordered the grouper blackened, it was fresh and seasoned good but to me it was not grouper. The portion size was good its just nothing special not bad just average. There are too many other seafood restaurants here in Myrtle Beach that are much better. Sorry Bummz.

Visited June 2013

CHRISTIANSBURG
“Great for a Quick Bite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

A friend and I caught a bite here our first night in town, as we got in at dinner time after a long drive, and it was close to our hotel. Had an awesome outdoor patio area with a beach view (seemed rare for other restaurants in MB). We happened upon live music due to it being Mother's Day, which was a nice treat (Dave Matthews/ Jack Johnson type cover band). I had a decent salad with grilled chicken, my friend enjoyed their clam chowder & a good burger. Quite reasonably priced for the location, and can't beat the live music (if you get lucky that way!). Food was decent- but was more than made up for in other areas.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Shrimp bummwich is amazing!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

I've been here many times over the years on my visits to Myrtle Beach. It has great outdoor seating with spectacular views of the ocean and a spot in back with chairs to sit, relax and have a drink. Food is great, especially the clam chowder and shrimp bummwich. Burgers are also delicious.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Newport, NC
“Breakfast Buffet was OK”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

I had no problem with Bummz on the Beach. It was a clean and cheerful place for breakfast. I am not overly enthused by breakfast buffet but this one had some interesting things on it. In my opinion, the hot food should be hotter and there should be more fresh fruit but this was not out of line with any other breakfast buffet. I would certainly not refuse to go back. The service was fantastic and that means more than anything to me. I absolutely loved the guy who waited on us. I think his name was Shawn. He is definitely an asset to their entire atmosphere and definitely one of the kind of people who make me love going back to Myrtle Beach again and again.

Visited May 2013
Lewiston, NY
“Relaxed Atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

Live music, ice cold beer, good hot food. A good place to kick back and relax but definitely not a date night spot.

Visited May 2013