“Nothing special” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Nothing special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

We decided to try Bummz On The Beach because a friend that vacations in Myrtle often recommended it. The location is great - right on the beach but that is about it. The food was okay but there were at least 3 things on the menu that were crossed off with an ink pen. The bathrooms were disgusting and we had a problem throughout our meal (outside) of people throwing platic cups and paper airplanes off the adjacent hotel balconies. At one point, the guy singing stopped and called for a manager (through the microphone) to get someone to take care of that little problem. Next time, I think we will pass on Bummz

• Visited July 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Pomeroy, Ohio
“dirty”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2011

we stopped one evening to listen to music and it was over and this was around 8 you would think they would have music later than that. Also we were there maybe 30 mins and I seen 4 cock roaches will never go there again

Visited July 2011
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“I thought it was okay, my family enjoyed it.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2011

I guess this is one of those places where you either like it or don't. I thought it was okay at best, but my family came down to visit, and they really seemed to enjoy it. When I first came here for happy hour with my partner, the bartender was a little "stand-offish" for my taste. 50 cents off per beer for happy hour. hmm...3 dollars for a 12 ounce plastic cup of warm bud light didn't make me very happy. The bar was emtpy, so she would rather talk to other waitresses standing around than anything else. the place had a septic smell to it, so my parter and I went out to their patio area. The bathrooms were pretty nasty. I really didn't want to eat here, but our family who was visiting really wanted to, so I sucked it up and agreed with them.the scenery of the ocean is cool, and The outside guitar player was pretty cool. Enjoyed the tunes. A lot of my family ordered the fish & chips. Very big portions. The beer was still warm and small, at full price. Most of the night, the waitress was nowhere to be seen, but didnt seem to bother my family. All in all, my family and partner enjoyed it, and i thought it was okay. I think they need to work on their sanitation.

• Visited July 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Washington
“Decent food, good service, on the beach, but...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2011

Cockroaches...lots of them! I am not sure if it was because it was later at night but there were many cockroaches on the patio where we dined. The girl at the next table kept freaking out when she saw them. It's a shame because it seemed like a good restaurant otherwise. Chairs set up on the grass beyond patio allowed us to take in the moon and water.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Cannelton, Indiana
“Nice Evening place for appetizers and drinks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

This place is located on the beach and it's sort of hidden... it has a great outdoor area that is secluded and has an awesome view of the beach/ocean with plenty of deck chairs to relax in. The food is good but really never ate their for a meal..just appetizers and drinks to relax after a long day on the beach or before going out for the evening.

• Visited June 2011