“Excellent Food and Service” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #55 of 761 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Doing business, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
Los Angeles, California
“Excellent Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

Visiting Myrtle Beach from California and not having Carraba's near us in California, we like to go when traveling. We went to the Myrtle Beach restaurant on a busy Friday night, the wait was about 30 minutes but were told the counter stools near the kitchen were first-come, first serve. We found two spots where we were able to watch them prepare the food. I have to say that the cooks and preparers were like machines and you could tell they were passionate about their jobs. Our waiter, Greg was excellent. We had Caesar salads and I had rigatoni with meat sauce and sausage and my wife had the braised spared ribs. Both meals were excellent, although I thought the spare ribs were a bit salty. We sprang for dessert too, I had vanilla ice cream with caramel and glazed pecans and my wife the tiramisu. Delicious with large cups of coffee. Other than the saltiness of the ribs, an excellent meal. We will definitely continue our Carraba's sojourn while on the road.

Visited January 2014

PA
“A delicious meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

You must try Carrabas in Myrtle Beach on Amore Mondays. We had to request the special menu as they were advertising another promotion, but definitely ask for the Amore Monday special. The specials range from $12-$18 and include a choice of appetizer or dessert,salad and entree. The pasta Carrabas is excellent! I suggest that some members of your party order the flatbread appetizer and others order the dessert so that everyone can share. Don't fill up on the yummy bread and seasoned olive oil. It is irresistible. Enjoy!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Saint Pauls, North Carolina
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

Wife and I went for lunch. Everyone was friendly and gave outstanding service. Food was good, I had the chicken trio and my wife had a pasta disk with shrimp. The service was quick and the waiter kept checking to ensure everything was prepared the way we wanted. We definitely eat there again.

Visited January 2014
Richmond, VA
“Soup of the day - Tomato Basil - Excellent!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

Very good restaurant!! This is the first time we have been in a very long time but the Tomato Basil Soup was excellent! They should keep it year-round on their menu!

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
South Carolina
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

I love this Carrabbas. The service and food is always amazing. My friends and family go often and always have a great experience. Free samples if you sit at the pasta bar!

• Visited December 2013