“Not in North Myrtle Beach” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #25 of 760 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Asian
Siloam, NC
“Not in North Myrtle Beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

E-Noodle is a tiny hole in the wall on 20th Ave. South that you can't find unless you know it's there. Very small and very plain, I didn't expect much but the service was great as was the food. Five of us had excellent soup and excellent sesame chicken and cashew chicken. In a world of horrid Asian buffets, this place is a breath of fresh air. Try it and see.

Several of the reviews seem to be for a place in N. Myrtle, not this one.

• Visited September 2013

USA
“Hands down the best Asian fusion meal my family and I have had in a while!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Hands down the best Asian fusion meal my family and I have had in a while!! I have a family full of picky eaters and all were happy.

• Visited September 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good Food & Excellent Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Perhaps we hit it on a great night, but the three of us thought E-Noodle's food and service were much better than some of the other reviewers here.

It has a quaint mostly-beachy/slightly-Asian atmosphere with both indoor and (beach-style) outdoor seating.

The service was excellent. It was not very crowded the night we were there, but the manager (owner?) was at our table taking care of us immediately. The waitress had a charming personality, offered good recommendations, and paid close attention to us throughout dinner.

I ordered the Double Pan Fried Noodles with Beef. The dish came with a sizeable serving and good mixture of (mostly) fresh vegetables. The noodles were nice and crisp when served and then became soft and savory as they mixed with the gravy. I asked them to make it moderately spicy, and it came out with just the right amount of spiciness. Our waitress said this dish is one of her favorites, and I would recommend it as well.

My son is a Sesame Chicken aficionado and thought E-Noodle's version was out of the ordinary but very good. My wife compared her Vietnamese Noodle Soup (Pho) favorably with the many good Pho restaurants in our area.

They also have $5 drink specials most nights.

E-Noodle is not a Michelin-rated Asian bistro, but the friendly good service, reasonable prices, and solidly good food made it a 5-star experience for us.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Easton, CT
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

Food was delicious. I had chicken Pad Thai and ate every bit of it. Atmosphere is casual because it's in a strip mall but pleasant. Tables were close together so be prepared to gawk at your neighbor's selections...but it's all good! Prices are very reasonable

Surfside Beach, South Carolina
“Poor customer service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Lets make it short.....food is awesome and hands down fabulous....no question about it...period....
But customer service is bad...very bad...
We are locals and love this place for its food quality no matter what....and we will come back for more...but each time we are here we need to suffer through very poor customer survice...they did not make us feel welcome, nor appreciated our business---- menager looked tired and a waitress did not care about multiple dirty disheshes on our table at all...she looked and did not care....
Sad......your loss...we are very good tippers and its was our first 10% tip and we hated it, because we usually tip 25-30%....
I shared my experiences with my coworkers and they told me to get over it, because everyone knows that service sucks at this place, but food is delicious....So I wonder, if I could order from cooks and tip them very well...
Place we always eat at 20 Ave. South...
I will come back to order a take out...

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere