“We actually went here twice in five days!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #249 of 760 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Baltimore, Maryland
“We actually went here twice in five days!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

This has become my favorite eatery in Myrtle Beach. We went once for lunch and once for dinner. Both times our meals were excellent. The staff was attentive and really hustled. The fried calamari is cooked perfectly; it's not rubbery, but soft and flavorful. The sauce is mild and tangy. The Chicken Daniella was my favorite. The sauteed veggies were wonderful. They portions are so big that, unfortunately, we didn't get to try the desserts, though I wished we could have tasted the tiramisu. Can't say enough about this place. Don't miss it!

Visited March 2013

Saratoga Springs, New York
“A hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

I was under the impression for the longest time that this was simply a pizzeria, but it is actually a very good and reasonably priced restaurant. It serves excellent Italian food, has decent wines and the service is great. What more could you ask for? It is located in the Bi-Lo Plaza on 38th Ave in Myrtle Beach. The only complaint I ever had was that I bought a gift certificate there once for my daughter and they wouldn't let her include the tip when using it, which I thought was petty. Other than that it has always been a great dining experience. One thing to watch out for is they bring you bread to start off with (both regular Italian and toasted with garlic) and you may end up spoiling your appetite.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“We love it time and time again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

This is a locals favorite. A small restaurant but nice atmosphere. Friendly staff although the owner is a bit stand-offish, unless your Italian. I love their freshly made soups and bread.

• Visited December 2012