“Not a good experience for me” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #33 of 135 Activities in Myrtle Beach
Type: Movie Theaters, Amusement
Columbus, Ohio
6 attraction reviews
“Not a good experience for me”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

I was not impressed with this cinema. They need to have the staff walk the isles more frequently. As my family was watching the movie..there was teenage couple next to us making out. Not what one would expect. It was a negative experience for me and my family. I was distracted by trying to make sure my children did not see what was going on next to me as I was hoping a cinema employee would walk down the isle and say something, however that never happened. My wife, with as loud as she is, made her opinion known.

Visited May 2014

Conway, South Carolina
30 attraction reviews
“Always a Pleasure”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

This is the theater my wife and I now always go to when we want to see a movie. It has always been clean and the temperature in the various theaters is always maintained at a very comfortable temperature. We will continue to go to Cinemark for our movie entertainment.

New York City, New York
6 attraction reviews
“Nice theatre fair price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

Went to the mall to stay away from the storm. Watched the other woman at the theatre for 6.50 cause it's a matinee show. Great price, nice theatre. Friendly staff.

Anderson, South Carolina
18 attraction reviews
“Thanks for giving seniors a break!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

Great theater in a wonderful mall (Coastal Grande); right at the Food Court, so you can conveniently eat before the movie if you like. Their nighttime ticket cost for seniors was only $6, which is as good as or better than most places for a matinee. Great selection of shows too.

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
19 attraction reviews
“GOOD EVERY TIME”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

I've gone alone & with family. Grandkids LOVED the pricey train inside Coastal Grand Mall, and we had to drag them away from the jumping area, where long ropes allow them to summersault if they want. Up on right is a massage area, food stand, left is pretzels; center is Food Court with tons of food My fav is the Chinese Sesame chicken and watermelon. Movies are good, but sometimes have long trailers at the beginning. Hours in paper are correct, but not the hours listed on the computer. Good snack bar, good sound, bring sweater.