“It Only Gets BETTER!” 5 of 5 stars

843-237-4993
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Golf School operating year round at Grande Dunes Resort Course, recently voted "Top 10 You Can Play" & "National Golf Course of the Year". 3 day schools, 1 and 2 day programs , private lessons and 2 hour group clinics. For all skill levels. Parent/Child Programs available.Computerized video analysis and personal lesson/drills via email. A GOLF Magazine 'Top 25 USA Golf School' since 1991.
East Liverpool, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“It Only Gets BETTER!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

When we met James Brooks last year, my confidence was almost shattered. After my first three day school, he restored not only my swing, but gave me a regiment of practice to use at home. My practice strictly followed his outlined workouts and I stuck to the plan throughout the rest of the summer and into the winter. When winter broke, I returned to the practices and counted the days to this year's classes. He encouraged us to travel to the Grande Dunes school and that was a real blessing. Practicing there was fantastic! When I left, I was returning home to compete in my first tournament in the Northern Ohio Junior PGA. Nothing has made me feel so much better than working with James!! I have not just met a great teacher, but my coach and my friend -James Brooks.
The experience with Mel Sole golf school only gets better when you return!

Visited June 2014

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What i should have learned 50 years ago.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

Worth every penny, From first phone contact to driving away our foursome had a ball, the most important thing I learned was that I couldn't fix my problems by reading and self medicating my game. I finally know how to swing a golf club, I may not do it all the time but I know how and should I fall off the wagon I know the drills to get it back. Thank you

Visited May 2014
Perkasie, Pennsylvania
“Well worth the time and money!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

Dave Olberding taught me (a beginner) and my husband (intermediate golfer). His instruction was very clear and visual. This enabled us to understand and remember the correct application of golfing fundamentals. Dave uses state of the art video training techniques. Well worth the time and money. We are from out of state and wished we lived closer!

Visited May 2014
Southport, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

My instructor, Dave Olberding, helped me immediately. All my experiences at the Mel Sole Golf Schools have been excellent and this was a similar experience! Highly recommend it. My wife and I enjoy the 3 day school but if you have less time you can benefit from even a hour with Dave.

Visited April 2014
Moorestown, New Jersey
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“"Must do" to improve your golf game”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

I heard such great reviews of this golf school, that I flew from NJ to attend. Dave was my instructor and he was very patient as he provided me with suggestions, drills and techniques to improve my game. The video and commentary that he emailed me, provided great follow up for review. If you are in the myrtle beach area, do yourself a favor and get at least 1 lesson from Dave. Its a 'game changer"! Pat

Visited April 2014