“What i should have learned 50 years ago.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 135 Activities in Myrtle Beach
Type: Golf Courses, Sports
More attraction details
Owner description: Golf School operating year round at Grande Dunes Resort Course, recently voted "Top 10 You Can Play" & "National Golf Course of the Year". 3 day schools, 1 and 2 day programs , private lessons and 2 hour group clinics. For all skill levels. Parent/Child Programs available.Computerized video analysis and personal lesson/drills via email. A GOLF Magazine 'Top 25 USA Golf School' since 1991.
“What i should have learned 50 years ago.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

Worth every penny, From first phone contact to driving away our foursome had a ball, the most important thing I learned was that I couldn't fix my problems by reading and self medicating my game. I finally know how to swing a golf club, I may not do it all the time but I know how and should I fall off the wagon I know the drills to get it back. Thank you

Visited May 2014

Perkasie, Pennsylvania
“Well worth the time and money!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

Dave Olberding taught me (a beginner) and my husband (intermediate golfer). His instruction was very clear and visual. This enabled us to understand and remember the correct application of golfing fundamentals. Dave uses state of the art video training techniques. Well worth the time and money. We are from out of state and wished we lived closer!

Visited May 2014
Southport, North Carolina
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

My instructor, Dave Olberding, helped me immediately. All my experiences at the Mel Sole Golf Schools have been excellent and this was a similar experience! Highly recommend it. My wife and I enjoy the 3 day school but if you have less time you can benefit from even a hour with Dave.

Visited April 2014
Moorestown, New Jersey
3 attraction reviews
“"Must do" to improve your golf game”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

I heard such great reviews of this golf school, that I flew from NJ to attend. Dave was my instructor and he was very patient as he provided me with suggestions, drills and techniques to improve my game. The video and commentary that he emailed me, provided great follow up for review. If you are in the myrtle beach area, do yourself a favor and get at least 1 lesson from Dave. Its a 'game changer"! Pat

Visited April 2014
“3 Day Golf School”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

I took my 12 year old son to the Mel Sol Golf School over his Spring Break in March to get him ready for the middle school golf season. We both had an excellent experience. James did a great job explaining the various fundaments of the full swing, chipping, pitching, putting and bunker play. I’d recommend doing the 3 day golf school. I, as a 12.9 handicap, took away a much better understanding of the game. Well worth the time and expense. Video analysis helped improve my golf swing. Looking forward to shooting rounds below 80 this season.

Visited March 2014