“great pizza! Great staff!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #106 of 760 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Description: There are 6 locations along the myrtle beach Grand Strand for Ultimate California Pizza. I did not see this one listed in your selection.
“great pizza! Great staff!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

I go here with my family a lot. I like how it's on a busy corner and the motif is nice as well, naturally very relaxed and beachy. I enjoy the black and bleu pizza as well as the club med pizza. They've got a little something for everybody, and if you want you can design your own pizza. The only downside for me is it seems they have a slightly slow serving time, it's always taken them around 20-25 minutes to get a pizza out to us, which is probably not that long of a wait, but the waitstaff is very attentive. They take good care of you when you visit. I'm very happy with the place, and I think they've got some outstanding pizza! Very family friendly, and this place will definitely lift your sorrows if you have any. Highly recommend!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Michael S, General Manager at Ultimate California Pizza, responded to this review, September 23, 2014
Thank you for your awesome review!

Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
“Good Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch, good sandwiches at really good prices with good service, though it took a little long to make a sandwich. Looking forward to returning.

Visited March 2014
Thank you for reviewing us!
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Was in a Hurry, Glad I Went.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

We had a one hour lunch while taking the Rider's Edge course at Myrtle Beach Harley on S Kings Hwy. One of the girls thought this place would be a good idea.
The service was very pleasant, and understood our need for a quick lunch. The waitress followed up on our orders and brought them out as ready.
As for my meal, the Italian Grinder (Sub) was the best I have had in Myrtle Beach (except for Jersey Mike's, which is a personal fave). Every one of us drove away happy with the restaurant choice. Would highly recommend.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
We are glad you had an amazing experience with us and we hope you come back and see us!
Surfside Beach, South Carolina
“Whatdya want on your pizza?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

Located in the heart of Market Commons this pizza joint is perfect for before or after the movies, or midway through your tour of the shops. Always friendly accommodating service, it has a full service bar, if that is your choice, but I go there for the pizza. They have a full menu of interesting choices from the 'black and blue' to the 'Thai chicken' and my favorite the 'Big Kahuna". Of course you can put together your own pie from the list of ingredients, but I prefer to work my way through the established menu. We always order the large, so that we will have plenty to take home and warm up in the skillet later.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for your review and were happy you enjoy our pizzas!
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Pretty good Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

We have ordered here a number of times and the pizzas have been consistent and good. My favorite is the Hollywood and my wife likes to build her own. We tend to order the Personal size as the ingredients are plentiful and cover the entire crust. Unfortunately, my experience with the larger pizzas have had the ingredients mostly in the center and just lots of bare crust on the outer rim. Nevertheless, the pizzas are good.

• Visited February 2014