“The best meal ever!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 761 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Located in the heart of downtown Myrtle Beach, Sole Italian Restaurant offers the best Italian food on the Grand Strand guaranteed. Sole is situated in the front of the Sandcastle Oceanfront Resort, four blocks north of the famous SkyWheel.
Lewisberry, Pennsylvania
“The best meal ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

I can't say enough about this restaurant. My husband and I agree that overall this was one of the best meals we've ever had. The service was friendly and welcoming. The food was incredible. I had chicken marsala and my husband had the lobster ravioli. The meals came with bread and bruschetta which was excellent. The price was very reasonable. We can't wait to go back again. Highly recommend!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Great little family owned Italian restaurant. Was greeted outside by Frank who convinced my girlfriend and I by offering an appetizer, dessert, and first drink that would be on the house! This place did not dissapoint!! Staff service was five star. Fantastic authentic italian food. Great bruschetta, chicken parm, house salad and house dressing, chicken parm, and new york cheesecake! Thanks Sole for a great dinner. Will recommend to anyone in the area!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Laval, Canada
“Place to go”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Do not refer to your first impression..... When you get in that restaurant, you might think you are at the wrong place. But as soon as you as seated, you will get a personal service and quality of food that you will not regret. Quality of food : Wow.... Service : Wow.... First look of the restaurant : ok... But we don't eat the decoration !!!!!!! When we will be back in MB, we will come again. For the kids menu ? No problem, ask them want you want, they will get to you in small plate.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
North Carolina
“good deal on AYCA breakfast buffet, also enjoyed a nice Italian dinner here”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

While staying at a nearby hotel, we took advantage of Sole's all you can eat breakfast buffet, available each morning in season until 11:00 am. The price is $6.95, which includes one beverage. The restaurant is small (it's within the Sandcastle hotel) and the breakfast bar isn't huge, but it had plenty for us--one or 2 kinds of fruit, yogurt, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage patties, biscuits, gravy, grits, and French toast sticks. The friendly waiter also told us they would prepare eggs to order if you preferred. It was so close to our hotel and the food and service were good, so we even went back a second morning. The waiter encouraged us to come back for dinner, which he said was even better.

Since Tripadvisor's reviews seemed to agree with the waiter, we tried Sole's for dinner on Saturday evening, and got there about 6:30. Instead of waiting for a table as we probably would have at one of the buffet places on Restaurant Row, we were seated right away. (The place did start filling up about 7 pm.) We ordered an appetizer of fried calamari, which was very good.They also brought us a loaf of warm bread with olive oil, herbs and grated parmesan for dipping. My niece ordered the Fettuccini Alfredo with shrimp, my nephew had the spaghetti marinara with sausage, and my sister and I ordered the evening special, shrimp and lobster ravioli. The ravioli special was $20, the fettucini and spaghetti entrees were less expensive. The serving size was plenty. (They forgot to bring our salads, but we didn't really miss them.) We all enjoyed our meals very much and were too full for dessert, but we got 2 tiramisu desserts "to go" to share later, which also turned out to be delicious. I would happily return to Sole's next time I'm in Myrtle Beach.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Simpsonville, South Carolina
“We had a good time---Food OK !”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

It is a small restaurant but not my favorite...the people are amazing and the food was good but not the best. The Breakfast tasted like powdered eggs, but the dinner was good just not great !

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere