“Great” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Charleston, South Carolina
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

Was just there yesterday. The storefront façade belies Luigi's skill at whipping up some great Italian. My server was Stella and you couldn't get better attentiveness, what a sweetheart. Really nice experience all around.

Visited February 2014

Mississauga
“Never would have stopped here, but glad we did”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

My wife and I were visiting MB and looking for a nice place for dinner. Stopped in Greens liquor store on N. Kings Highway and were referred to Little Italy across the street. The food was amazing. The service was amazing. This family run business will not attract you from the street, but you will be glad you stopped by. Thanks to Luigi and his daughter Monica who served us. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal and our visit. We will be back next time we are in Myrtle Beach. thanks.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Georgia
“Overall Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

At at Little Italy while vacationing in Myrtle. Overall it was average. We picked up food for takeout but enjoyed a beer while we waited. No one else was in the restaurant while we waited. Ordered 2 pizzas. One large and one medium but medium was as large as the large. Medium was good - pineapple and olives. Large was bad - margarita pizza. Not enough cheese (yes I know that it leas cheese on a margarita pizza). Loaded Stromboli - bad. We cut it into fourths and two sections had no toppings in it. Just bread. Family style salad - good.

While the customer service was good it was average food. Would not return.

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“The food fits the decor.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

I try not to be too harsh in reviews but this food didn't wow me at all. I am on a quest to finish eating at every restaurant on The Grand Strand so I chose this place today. Just too many good Italian joints that have way better food than this. You could probably sell alot more Caprese Salad if you put balsamic vinegar in the sauce.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Delicioso!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

This restaurant reminded my husband and I of a trip to NYCs Little Italy. Seasons in every food eaten were unique to each dish. The kids had pizza - wonderful crust! Hubby had the trio- delightful! The desserts worth saving room for. Go for their homemade Spumoni! Like a fruit bar but ice cream version. Tartufo gelato from Italy- to die for!