After my nightmare down the boulevard, I stopped at several hotels and viewed rooms, and some were horrible, some were nice but overpriced, and then I walked into this place. It wasn't the biggest, but it had everything I was looking for. My first great impression was with the front desk. A young guy named Chris was there and was very attentive and let me view a room. The hallways were clean, the elevators were clean, and the room was very clean. It wasn't the newest place, but I could tell several things in the room were newer than in several other places I had viewed. The management and owners definitely care about their property. I checked in and was given a lot of directions of where to park and a map to boot. The parking was so plentiful, and all of it within a block. I'm not sure what's wrong with these people saying some is so far. They need to go to the first place I went to. The indoor pool area was so neat with murals on the walls and ceiling. The jacuzzi was hot and very large. This property had a lot going for it for such a small place. During my stay I met several staff members and could call them all by name. I felt so at home. From the housekeeping to the front desk to the maintenance staff, I encountered so many nice people. As for a few comments I saw on here, don't expect coffee in your room, as it's not available at any independent property at the beach to my knowledge. That's a chain hotel thing. And when I missed an iron, I was able to get one at the desk. The rate was so low for what I received. And the restaurant there is the best. I'll have to write a separate review for Cafe' Sole'. I will definitely return to this hotel in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sandcastle Oceanfront at the Pavilion is located oceanfront in Myrtle Beach. Our ocean front resort offers accommodations choices as varied as you are! Brightly decorated and accessorized with all the comforts of home, our resort features a variety of floor plans which offer suitable accommodations for whatever you require. Our efficiencies allow you to prepare your own meals, plus our suites feature separate sleeping and living quarters for privacy and comfort. Comfortable accommodations to please everyone will entice you to stay longer! Our central location is 9 blocks from the famous Myrtle Beach Pavilion area where you'll be in the very heart of downtown. We're also very near Broadway at the Beach, featuring Margaritaville, Hard Rock Cafe', Planet Hollywood, Imax Theater, Ripley's Aquarium and many other vacation highlights. Sandcastle Resort at the Pavilion is your absolute best choice when you want to experience all that Myrtle Beach has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Sandcastle Oceanfront Resort at the Pavilion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandcastle Oceanfront Resort At The Pavilion Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Sandcastle Oceanfront Myrtle Beach
- Sandcastle Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach