“Enjoyable Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Court Capri Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Court Capri Motel
Save Saved
You added Court Capri Motel to your Saves list
2610 N Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577   |
Ranked #145 of 215 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Detroit, Michigan
“Enjoyable Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2011

A friend and I stayed a week at the Court Capri and we had a very enjoyable experience. Oceanfront room at a very reasonable rate. Room was clean and the staff helpful. Will stay here again.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Sanford, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2011

I could basically turn my stay at the Court Capri into a horror movie. I wish I could write everything down that happened over my weeekend in this review but since there is a 50 character minimum I can't. But I will say the men at the front desk were very perverted and everyone who stayed at the hotel was very creepy. Dont let the website fool you...this place is digusiting. The maids eat chicken in the rooms they are cleaning. We also found small bugs crawling in our bed. This place needs to be shut down for sure. Just to let you know how perverted these men were...we got a discount for the room that only had one bed because me and my cousin would be sleeping together. I felt like we were being watched the whole weekend. The pools were nasty and the hot tubs were cold as icewater! Stay far away from the CORPSE CAPRI...thats my new name for this hotel!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends
ccaprimanger, Manager at Court Capri Motel, responded to this review, April 15, 2011
To all our future customers please dont belive everything you read. We have been in business 30 years at court capri. We have recently had many new upgrades that all guests will enjoy . Im sorry this guest was not happy with her stay but she never complained to our manger. We have no proof this guest even stayed here. If this really did happen at our hotel i can assure all our future guests that we would take measures to fix these problems.
West Deptford , NJ
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2011

Unless you are equipped with your own fire extinquisher, don;t stay at this motel.
I was staying in this motel for a week or longer, with 2 days left of my stay, I had
a fire in the kitchen cause by the stove. There was no fire extinquisher in the room
and I did the best I could to put it out. I managed to get the pot off the stove and outside on the patio but not after it causing some damage to the room. I burned my hands and
some of my eye lashes but it could have been worse.
When I contacted the office and asked for a different room and explained what happened the manager came up to inspect the room. He said I would have to stay in that room until my stay wasover, that wasn't bad enough, after the owner was contacted
they asked me to leave. I was literaly thrown out on the street the same day with no where to go. I am not a kid, I am a 40 year old man who paid in advance and left with
burns on my hands. I should have left the place burn down!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled solo
ccaprimanger, Manager at Court Capri Motel, responded to this review, March 3, 2011
To all our customers if you stay at the court capri we will do everything we can to make sure you have a great stay. This review is false! And we hope our future customers understand this is not how we run this hotel.
Winston Salem, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2010

We made our reservations online on Oct 31,2010,the ad said special rate!!We reserved a one room ocean front with full kitchen for $39 per night.Our dates were check in Friday, Nov 5th and check out on Tues Nov 9th,requested non smoking, they required one night rate deposit which we always pay no matter where we go so that was no problem,so they charged our credit card for $39 for the first night,We get to Court Capri and Debbie ran the credit card for the entire stay and asked us to sign it, I noticed it was a highter amount than it should have been, Debbie first said she needed to charge us another $20 resort fee, I told her we already paid the $32 resort fee and for her to check the reservation(first time I have ever been anywhere & did not have a copy of my reservation, my printer quit on me)I had the reservations number and she looked at the copy she had & said she would give us a credit of $20 as she already charged our VS,Debbie ran the credit and gave us a copy(only because I asked)Debbie then said the rate was $49 a night I said no it was $39, she said well their system now had rate as $49 because there were going up on rates,Debbie did agree that the online reservation system had not been updated but the rate was $49,I said no we have reservation that says $39 so she said ok $39 per night.When we checked out on Tues Nov 9th I asked for a copy of the bill,Debbie was working again and said I would have to wait I said ok,when I looked over the copy I noticed we were charged $49 a night. I asked her about it, reminded here of our conservation at check in,Debbie said SHE told us $49 and we already signed for it, I told here she ran it through BEFORE she showed us,Debbie said well I gave you a $20 credit at check in, I said yes but that was for additional resort fee that we should not have been charged for and I wanted credit for $40(ten extra dollars a night )She refused and I told here this was not the last of it. I have contacted Court Capri two times since our return trying to get in touch with the manager, so far no one has contacted me. If I can not talk to them AND GET A REFUND I AM GOING TO DISPUTE THE CHARGE WITH VISA. I DO have a copy of our reservation clearly showing the rate of $39 per night and where they accepted $39 as one night deposit.!!!I guess they do not care but I am determined to get this $40 back plus taxes!!! So BE AWARE AND DO NOT STAY AT COURT CAPRI IN MYRTLE BEACH SC THEY WILL CHARGE YOU WHATEVER THEY WANT!!!! We have stayed in Nashville for $70 a night for a week, Gatlinburg Tn for $50 a night ect, BUT I ALWAYS MAKE ADVANCE RESERVATONS AND EXPECT TO PAY WHAT I AGREED TO WHEN I MADE RESERVATION!!!! So it isnt that we can not or will not pay more than $39 a night, its what the reservations state and the Court Capri should honor the reservation rate of $39!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BE AWARE OF FRAUD FRAUD AT COURT CAPRI!!!!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
ccaprimanger, Manager at Court Capri Motel, responded to this review, February 22, 2011
Thanks for your review of your time at court capri. We try to give all our guests a clean room and great customer service. Im sorry you feel we were trying to charge you more than the going rate. This is false! We are in the process of many upgrades for 2011 that im sure all our guests will enjoy.
Southwest Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2010

I stayed at this place 12 years ago and it was really nice then. It is a mess now. Our first room was on the fifth floor. The carpet was nasty. The kitchen cabinets were coming apart. The balcony sliding door jam was broken off and was a trip hazard. The elevator smelled awful and was in major need of an overhaul. There is no internet connection in the room unless you go out on the balcony and rob a partial signal from a hotel three buildings up. I tried to get a refund after the first night and move to another but the manager said they had a "NO REFUND POLICY". I asked for another room with at least a internet connection and was moved to the second floor. No internet there either. Only connection is at the office. The second room was about the same condition including what looked like a blood stain next to the bed. The beach area is nice and the pools and hot tubs were in fair shape. It is obvious the management does not spend any money in upgrading. What a shame this was a nice place years ago. Never going back. Listen to the reviews. I wish I had.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Thanks for your review of your stay at Court Capri. Im sorry your stay was not what you had hoped for. We are in the process of many upgrades for 2011. If you come back im sure you will like our changes. We try to give all guests a clean room for a great price and top notch customer service.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2010 via mobile

use extreme caution when staying here.our neighbors had an all night party people in the halls and who knows what else.i called the front office many times and no one ever responded.i would not stay here again.i would not recommend this hotel to anyone with children.this place is not safe.

• Stayed September 2010
ccaprimanger, Manager at Court Capri Motel, responded to this review, January 25, 2011
Thanks for your review of your time at court capri. We are sorry you were disappointed with your vacation. We try to give all our guests a clean room and great customer service. We hope you will stay with us again
high point, n.c.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2010

Our vacation was Great. We stayed at the Court Capri.

The Hotel attendant looks like Nicholas Cage; he gave us a discount because we
made our reservations on Internet and when we got their they had gave away our
room.. He made up for that...He gave us a great room and a great discount.
Save me alot of money. Also, he told me about helpful places to eat and discount coupons. I was very pleased with our service. My child wanted a surf board and the attendant at COURT CAPR Mini Store told my son where to get a great board and helped us to find a coupon to save us money. I think these people need a raise.
We were very pleased
with the great service...We will be back for Labor Day. This is a great Family Place ...
and a great place for single mom's who need to save a buck....I wish more Hotels
taught their Employees to consider helping others like this one....I give it on a scale from one to ten...Ten the highest rating for the service. See ya Labor Day....A satisfied customer....

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
ccaprimanger, Front Office Manager at Court Capri Motel, responded to this review, January 25, 2011
Thanks for your review of your stay at the Court Capri hotel. We try to give all customers a clean room and great customer service. Please come see us again soon

Been to Court Capri Motel? Share your experiences!