Corey at the front desk was fantastic in finding us a scale to use to weigh our luggage so we wouldnt be over charged by our airline. We had issues where on a couple days our room was not serviced until after 5:00 pm when we talked to our maid she indicated that it was a heavy check out day which caused our late cleaning. We had 4 people in our room, but we only had silverware for 3 people. The biggest issue was with the Crows Nest restaurant overcharging us for their specials. 2 days in a row they overcharged us. When we talked to the beverage and food manager she corrected the one bill but didnt offer to comp anything to make us return. We have went to compass cove 2 years in a row, but we will not be returning next year to this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family favorite, conveniently located near the heart of Myrtle Beach, The Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort has been entertaining the Grand Strand and Myrtle Beach area visitors for generations. Accommodations include one, two & three bedroom condos, efficiencies and suites along 720 feet of oceanfront beach. Compass Cove is known for its array of amenities including their 23 pool features. Race down 2 water slides, splash about in 6 indoor and outdoor pools, relax and drift down 3 indoor and outdoor lazy rivers, soak away your worries in several jacuzzi hot tubs, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MyrtleBeachHotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compass Cove Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Swamp Fox Myrtle Beach
- Hotel Compass Cove Oceanfront