I must give my wife credit on booking this stay. The hotel is right on the beach. The drinks were great not watered down. The food was typical bar type food as much as expected. It was tasty, hot and fresh. They do a breakfast buffet but we never made it down there we brought some breakfast items. The rooms were a decent size and I was surprised that they have a fridge and stove and an oven!!! The shower reminded me of the showers you see on a cruise slightly awkward and the jet sprays so hard. The hot tubs were awesome, the lazy river was small but cool. I would definitely stay here every time I come into town. It's not a luxury hotel it's cool beachy hotel. Remember when you go to the beach your there for the beach not a hotel room!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family favorite, conveniently located near the heart of Myrtle Beach, The Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort has been entertaining the Grand Strand and Myrtle Beach area visitors for generations. Accommodations include one, two & three bedroom condos, efficiencies and suites along 720 feet of oceanfront beach. Compass Cove is known for its array of amenities including their 23 pool features. Race down 2 water slides, splash about in 6 indoor and outdoor pools, relax and drift down 3 indoor and outdoor lazy rivers, soak away your worries in several jacuzzi hot tubs, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, MyrtleBeachHotels, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compass Cove Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Swamp Fox Myrtle Beach
- Hotel Compass Cove Oceanfront