We stayed here the last week in January, and although the weather was a little cold, the resort was awesome! They have two buildings with tons of pools and hot tubs. The room we had was an ocean view and it was very nice. The rooms were very clean and well appointed.
The only complaint we have is the beds just suck. Mine had an incline in the center of it that caused me to roll to one side or the other, and the couple I was with complained that their bed felt worn out.
Other than the beds, I would recommend this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family favorite, conveniently located near the heart of Myrtle Beach, The Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort has been entertaining the Grand Strand and Myrtle Beach area visitors for generations. Accommodations include one, two & three bedroom condos, efficiencies and suites along 720 feet of oceanfront beach. Compass Cove is known for its array of amenities including their 23 pool features. Race down 2 water slides, splash about in 6 indoor and outdoor pools, relax and drift down 3 indoor and outdoor lazy rivers, soak away your worries in several jacuzzi hot tubs, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, MyrtleBeachHotels, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compass Cove Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Swamp Fox Myrtle Beach
- Hotel Compass Cove Oceanfront